Marc

I'm Marc Marquez Alenta. The heirs of Alenta Corporation, and of course MotoGP top rider.

Many people thinks my life was perfect. Maybe?

Many woman would fall for me, i have very handsome face and i can't deny it.
I have talent and of course money.

In this young age i can have i anything i want with my own workhard.

Yeah... I'm happy for my life

Until

"Forget about MotoGP, marry her, and take Alenta Corporation" said dad

"But dad, i can't just forget about MotoGP and also i can't marry her, she is my partner, our relationship is proffesional-"

"No but Marc-" i cut him

"Dad please... At least allow me to attend my last season"

"Alright you allow to attend your last season, but she must be your umbrella girl, and in 1 month you will marry her"

"WHAATTT! "

What the hell my father thinking not only my father but my mom aggree with this decision.

"What did you want honestly dad? Tell me, stop toying me dad. I not a child dad, you can't always control me" i sigh

"I didn't mean to control you Marc, i only want the best for you. You were old enough to take the Alenta Corp, you need to seetle down and not risking your life at the race every week"

"Me and your mother want a grandchild, me and your mother didn't younger day by day-"

"i know dad... But how about Abel, didn't she have her own life? Didn't this arrangement hurt her? "

I hope it didn't after all she is my friends too, she is amazing partner job after all, i didn't want to hurt her.

I may playboy. But not for a girl like Abel. She is... Different i think

Okay i think i talk like i adore her. Maybe i adore her because she is a great woman

Why i think about her!

Arghh! My parents have make crazy

Abel.