What the?!

Marc POV.

"what's was that dad?! " i ask him sternly

"Nothing son" my dad reply calmly

"There's no 'nothing' i know, there's must be something"

"I don't know if i ask my 'soon to be my daughter in law' to be my son wife its something" reply dad

"YOU JUST ASK HER TO MARRY ME?! " okay my dad really really crazy "I thought you already ask her before you told me about these crazy stuff yesterday"

"Nope i newly ask her today" reply dad innocently.

Damn my dad already crazy
My mom too because she approve my dad decision
Soo... My parents is already damn carzy

I think this world already damn crazy

"Dad... I think you've got some mental issues... You should rest... Calm your mind an...."

"You think this old man has gone crazy eh? " he cut me off "i'm still healthy enough son"

"But dad all this things is going crazy and extremely weird"

"i don't think it's crazy... I just want the best for you... And she is the one..." said dad "i was too old marc to run this company, i'm not strong enough"

"but dad... Why you have to rush my love life... I accept to take over your company but settle down? I don't think i can handle this one. "

"that exactly your problem Marc... You were to enjoy your love life know"

yeah i really enjoy my love life

"And the truth your love life is awfull marc... You only love your bike.."

Yeah i love my bike so much :))

"and you always hangout in the club with different girl and i never knew what she was.... "

Damn where he knew it, i think i'm really in trouble rn

"you never had long lasting relationship except..."

Now i cut him off before he said the name of the girl i never want to bring into my world again "stop dad i knew it... Please don't mention her name please"

"allright and at the end you don't have serious relationship and it's dangerous if you want to run my company"

I gave up i never win with this old man

"okay dad... What if she refuse? "

"She will never have heart to refuse me"

♪☆\(^0^\) ♪(/^-^)/☆

Hi guys... Sorry for the late of the late update

I almost forget have a story (┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡┻━┻

Hope you enjoy