You're sick

Cory:  You stayed home for 2 weeks because you had the flu. Cory came over one day to see you, seeing as you missed school. "Baby?" Cory asked. You were in bed, surrounded by different types of medicine, drinks, crackers and tissues. You looked up to see a concerned Cory. "Cor what're you doing here?" you asked. He smiled at you and held your hand. "I came to see you darling. Are you sick?" he asked. You nodded. "I have the flu." you said softly. Cory then laid next to you on your bed. "Wanna cuddle?" he asked. "I don't want you getting sick Cory," you complained. "It'll be worth it so you can get better. Y/N please just cuddle with me." Cory said with his signature puppy dog eyes. You gave in and cuddled him, feeling relaxed as you did. "Go to sleep baby. I'll be here when you wake up; I promise," he whispered. You nodded and fell asleep in the arms of your 16-year-old boyfriend.

Shawn:  After going on the trip to the ski lodge, you caught a cold. You were devastated because you and Shawn had planned a date for after you both got home. You stayed cuddled up in your blankets on your bed, just as Shawn walked in the door. "Babe, you okay?" Shawn asked. You shook your head and sneezed. Shawn immediately grabbed the tissues. "Did you get a cold?" he asked gently. You nodded and looked at him sadly. "Now we have to reschedule our date," you said. He smiled. "Who said that this isn't a date?" Shawn said. You smiled slightly as he pulled you in for a hug. You hugged Shawn back. "This is a fun date." Shawn said. You nodded and he kissed you gently. "You'll get sick Shawn," you protested. "I don't care; I love you." Shawn said. "I love you too you dork," you said snuggling into his chest.

Stuart:  You had gotten bronchitis from your idiot brother Cory and now you were sick. Cory kept trying to apologize to you but you kept forgiving him even though you couldn't speak. Stuart came over to see you and got worried when he saw you. "Darling are you okay?" he asked. You shook your head and wrote on a piece of paper. 'Cory gave me bronchitis.' Stuart chuckled and kissed your head. "Don't worry darling; I'll make you some tea with honey. It'll help get the congestion out of your lungs." Stuart explained. You nodded as he did just that. You smiled and mouthed 'thank you' to him. He pecked your lips lightly and sat with you. "Only the best for you darling." Stuart said.

Eric:  You had a really bad migraine and Eric just let you get better on your accord. That's what Eric does for you; he doesn't smother you.

Harley:  You had a bad stomach virus and Harley took care of you. "Now doll I want you to get some rest so you'll feel better sooner. I don't want to walk into school one day and you not be there waiting for me." Harley said as he brought you soup. "Harls I'll be ok; please just let me eat," you argued. "Alright doll; just holler if you need anything." Harley said kissing your forehead. "I will," you said as Harley walked out the door, letting you eat in solitary and peace.