1

Jacob licks his thin, but pink lips as he stares at Troye, in his short cheerleader uniform, looking as sexy as always. He's close to running over to him and fυcκιng him right here on the football field, but decides quickly against it.

He has to shower and get ready for the party, because he just scored the most important goal for them. They won, thy fucking won the final game!

Jacob suddenly feels even prouder as he looks around the pitch, seeing fans of their high school team talking excited to their friends, parents smiling happily at their kids, couples kissing sweetly (and less sweet as well), his teammates growling and singing with their faces red and eyes shining brightly.

"Jacob, bro. C'mon let's shower and then we can partyyyyy!!" Cory, one of Jacob's best mates and team mates as well, puts his arm around Jacob's shoulder, pulling him towards the locker rooms.

"I'm sorry, but can I speak to Jacob Bixenman shortly? Only if it's alright, of course." The boys look up to see a middle aged man standing in front of them in a suit, smiling kindly.

"Sure, of course. Meet me later, yeah? Bye, Jake!" Cory waves, before running off and laughing loudly with other team mates.

Jacob recognizes the man immediately and starts shaking a bit, his palms beginning to get sweaty. Even more than before.

"H-how can I help y-you, Mr.?" Jacob looks up at the tall man with dark hair, but he can already see a few stands of it turning grey.

"Jacob Bixenman, right? I'm from the college in Los Angles and I came here to look for new players who are worth a scholarship. I just want to tell you that I'm very impressed and that you can get a scholarship if you want. Here's the address you can send your grades to and everything else as well. We've been watching you for quite a while now and we already talked to your coach." The man hands Jacob a small card and Louis stares at it with wide eyes then looks up at the man, eyes still wide, and back at the small card.

"T-thank you, I-I guess." Jacob says after opening and closing his mouth for a few times and not getting out anything, because of his dry throat.

"Don't be so surprised, you're a great player! Well done, by the way! Haven't seen such a great goal from a student in ages!" He pats Jacob's shoulder, "I gotta go now. If you have any more questions, just call the number on the card. And please accept the scholarship, it'd be such a shame if you wouldn't go to our college."

Jacob can only nod, before he looks down on the card again. "Thank you so-" But when Jacob looks up again he's gone.

The hazel eyed boy beams widely, before running to the locker room and cheering with the other boys.

-

About two hours later Jacob is styling his hair. He brushes his fringe out of his face to the side and makes the rest of his hair look a bit messier, smiling a little when he's finished. He is wearing his skinniest dark blue jeans and a white t-shirt with a rainbow on it and two hands on each sides of it doing some sign with a black leather jacket.

And, yeah, Jacob is not that straight. He does like rainbows, but that's not the reason why he's wearing that t-shirt. He doesn't give a fuck about other people's opinions and when someone insults him, he tells him kindly (or not so kindly) to piss off.

His school was like every other school at first. The other students tried to bully him, to laugh at him, to make jokes, but Cory and a few of his other friends didn't really care about his sexuality, so Jacob got over the comments and everything else. He started defending himself and yelled back.