2

(When they arrive at Troye 's house, he unlocks the door quickly and is pressed against the wall next to the door immediately. "Wha-" Troye starts, but is cut off by Jacob taking his wrists in his left hand and holding then still above Troye's head against the door. Jacob nips at Troye's shoulder, kissing over a few love bites from earlier.

"Do we have the house to ourselves?" Jacob growls into Troye's ear, making Troye whimper and shrink back.

"Y-yeah...")

He gasp as Jacob grinds his crotch against the junction of Troye's thigh and hip.

"Show me your room, baby," Jacob bites lightly or Troye's earlobe, making the smaller boy mewl quietly.

"Down the corr'dor. Las' door 'n the right." Troye tries to grip Jacob's hair or puts his hands on Jacob's shoulder or roam his clothed chest or touch anything, but Jacob just grips Troye's hands tighter.

"Nah-ah," He shakes his head, grinning. "Nothin' of that, babe." He goes back to work on a big love bite, sucking on the pale skin and loving how sweaty and salty it tastes.

"Jump," He says and finally releases Troye's hands. He puts his hands under Troye's bum, and Troye wraps his arms around Jacob's neck and his legs around Jacob's waist.

Their lips meet while Jacob walks them slowly to Troye's room. Too slow for his liking, but he doesn't want to get Troye hurt because of something so stupid.

When they finally arrive Troye's room, he leans over the bed and puts him down on the soft mattress. Troye's arms are still wrapped tightly around Jacob's neck, so he pulls him down with him, not having to break the hot kiss.

Jacob takes Troye's wrists in both of his hands again, pinning them down on the mattress next to his head, while deepening the kiss. He is practically laying on top of Troye, but his legs are spread, knees on each side of Jacob's waist, as he grinds down on him.

The boys moan into the others mouthes while they kiss, their tongues fighting and licking along each other's teeth. Troye bucks his hips up to Jacob's and lets out a gasp as Jacob groans, biting down on Troye's soft and wet bottom lip.

"M-more. Show me wha' ya got, Jacob. Show me..." Troye whimpers and Jacob's eyes darken as he hears Troye's rough but sweet voice, already so wrecked.

"Yeah, yeah... Wait a mo', baby," Jacob moans, before he pulls away, making Troye whine. "Wait a mo'," he repeats.

Jacob stands up and takes off his skin tight jeans and his t-shirt, before helping Troye take of his shirt. He lays Troye back down, before swiping his tongue along all the tattoos, growing hard at Troye's small whimpers and whines. Troye melts back into the mattress, when Jacob leaves small kisses on his swallows and takes his right nιpple into his mouth, sucking on it. Jacob continues sucking, until it's red and swollen and he moves to do the same with the left one, biting softly on it, before sucking on it. Troye bucks up his hips searching for some friction, but not getting any.

Jacob moves down, sucking a bruise on Troye's butterfly tattoo, before he reaches the top of Troye's skirt. He doesn't even ask, knowing that Troye wants it, needs it, because he is still bucking his hips up, hoping for relieve.

He yanks his skirt down and his breath hitches, when he sees what's underneath. He should've expect it, but seeing Troye in lace pantιes, makes him groan deeply and the tent in his boxers grows even more.

"Fυcκ, Troye! What- How- shit!" Louis has to concentrate himself, that he won't just come like this. "Hot, that's so incredible sεxy..." He rubs his hands over his face and looks up at Troye, who grins smugly.