Can we skip the Dinner?

POV Encre:

I don't really think a dinner with them will be a great solution but never mind. I will try something and if it doesn't work I will eat with this strange family.

Encre: Hum... I am sorry but I can't follow you with my ankle.

Fallacy: I am sure you are famished, your stomach make several time some noises.

Encre: (Surprise). W-Well...

Jasper: It's just an ankle after all! Come with us, come on!

Encre: (Smiles). Alright.

Fallacy: (Carry Encre). It will be faster like this.

Encre: (Blushes). I-I am not sure...

POV Jasper:

We are going downstairs on our wide dining room but I observe discreetly and closely Father and Ink or Encre what ever... It's weird, I never saw Father like this with anyone. He hates physical contact. This citizen have something special, I don't know why or how, but I am sure Father already met him long years ago before I was born.

Everyone sit down on a chair and Mr Suave enters in the dining room and prepare everything, I smile automatically.

Mr Suave: (Finishes to serve everyone and bow down). Enjoy your meal Sir Fallacy, my Lord and Mr Encre.

Jasper: (Begin to eat). Thank you.

Fallacy: (Cut his meat). You can dispose Suave.

Mr Suave: (Bow down). Of course Sir Fallacy.

Encre: (Doesn't begin). Attendez!...

Fallacy: Something is wrong with your plate?

Encre: No, no! Nothing wrong, but... He doesn't sit down to dine with us?

Mr Suave: Thank you for your attention Mr Encre but I always eat after Sir Fallacy and my Lord.

Encre: (Looks Fallacy). Fallacy, you proved me that you can have a heart, can't you let Mr Suave having dinner with us? Don't tell me he isn't more special than all the governesses in this castle?

Jasper: (To Fallacy, surprise). Father, he can call you with so much insolence?

Encre: (Lost). I-I said something that shouldn't be?

Fallacy: Jasper, after, please. (To Mr Suave). Can you do us the honor of dining in our company.

Encre: (Nicely smiles). ...

Jasper: (Shocked). What!?

Mr Suave: I can't accept this offer Sir Fallacy.

Fallacy: It wasn't an offer but an order Suave so sit down next to your Lord and eat.

Encre: (Looks Fallacy, lost). Did I say something wrong early?

Fallacy: Don't worry about Jasper.

Jasper: Nobody can call Father, "Fallacy"! Even me. It's "Sir Fallacy" for everyone.

Encre: (Surprise). Oh, I didn't know I am sorry! (To Fallacy). You could tell me.

Fallacy: (Stares him a moment nicely before to pose a hand on Encre's hand). Don't you remember early? You ask me if you had to call me Sir, Master or else...

Encre: And you answer me to just call you "Fallacy".

Fallacy: Exactly, now can we finish in peace and prosperity this dinner to be able to take a rest after?

Encre: Do you sleep like "normal" people or like vampires?

Jasper: We sleep the night and be awake during the day.

Encre: I see and... about Jasper's mother, where she is?

*Silence*

Encre: I-I am sorry, it's not my business.

Fallacy: (Looks Encre). It's-

Jasper: (Interrupts Fallacy). I don't have Mother, well I never met her before and Father doesn't wanna talk about this subject so I don't know if she left me or she is dead and we don't have any photo.

Encre: It's horrible! How a mother can do this?! I-I... My apologies Jasper, Fallacy.

Fallacy: (Lost in his mind and mumble for him). He didn't have the choice...

Mr Suave: Sir Fallacy, you said something?

Fallacy: (Recover his mind). Nothing, keep having dinner.

Encre: Now I am thinking, where is my little bag?

Mr Suave: You mean the thing with a lot of paints, several brushes and a palette on it?

Encre: Yes!

Fallacy: It is in your room.

Encre: Thank you, I care a lot about.

Jasper: (Fascinated). You paint and draw?

Encre: (Smiles and nods). Hm-hm.

Jasper: I always wanted to have an art teacher but Father never accepted.

Encre: (Looks Fallacy). Why that?

Fallacy: (Upset). I don't want to talk about that!!

Encre: Alright, sorry.

Jasper: Can you be my art teacher?

Encre: Yes of course I will love to, well... if your da- Father, is okay.

Fallacy: (Sighs). It's okay if Encre wants to.

Jasper: Yes hehe!

Mr Suave: (Smiles). ...

Fallacy: (Stands up). If the dinner is finished, I retire to my apartments. (Walks away).

Encre: Have a good rest.

Mr Suave: (Stands up). I have to clear the table.

Jasper: I wait you in my apartments Mr Suave. (Becomes a bat and fly away).

Mr Suave: Of course my Lord.

POV Encre:

Encre: Do you want help Mr Suave?

Mr Suave: No, I will call governesses, it's her job after all and I will join my Lord, you, join your apartments to sleep, after a day like this you really need it Mr Encre.

Encre: (Smiles). Okay, and... you can call me Encre.

Mr Suave: And you Suave.

I join my room, it's incredible but my ankle doesn't hurt me anymore it's a great new. I am completely tired... I lay down to the bed and I fall asleep immediately.