Hard Memories

POV Fallacy: 

It's completely ridiculous why am I afraid? Why am I so anxious? Why I can feel my legs trembling? Why I feel my eyes becoming more and more wet?... Encre can't choose them, he can't choose the village, he can't choose these citizens! He loves me, he loves Jasper. He will choose me it's obvious. So... Why my heart beats so fast!? Why I began to breathe so heavily? HE CAN'T CHOOSE THEM! MAKE YOUR CHOICE ENCRE DAMN IT!!

Encre: (Looks Fallacy and walks slowly over him). Fal'...

Fallacy: (Smiles a bit, reassured). En-Encre?

Encre: (Kisses his cheek). I am sorry.

Fallacy: (Surprises). Wait, what!? Encre, no... Y-You can't...

Encre: (Walks over Azure and the others). It's time to return in the village everyone!

Azure: (Smiles). I was sure you were going to take the right decision!

Lucy: (Hug Encre). Ink! We really missed you hehe!

Encre: I am back now, don't worry. (Looks behind him at Fallacy before to look in front of him). ...

No... No... it's impossible! I am having a nightmare right!? I'm sure it's that heheh... heh... Wake up... Wake up! WAKE UPP!! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE THAT ENCRE CHOSE THEM! Encre... Encre, Encre, ENCRE COME BACK!

~Memories~

Fallacy: (Carrying Jasper). Here, don't cry! Look Jasper, we are at home! Together... Heh... You and me. (Enters and closes the door behind him). I'm back!

Jasper: Aah~

Mr Suave: (Enters and bows down). Sir Fallacy, everyone here was waiting for your return. (Sees Jasper). Oh my! A... baby?

Fallacy: You have a problem with that!?

Mr Suave: Not at all Sir, my apologizes.

Fallacy: (Gives Jasper to Suave). Take care of him please, I need to be alone a moment.

Mr Suave: (Lost and looks at Jasper). Well... Alright but I don't know how to take care of a baby. I don't even know his name.

Jasper: (Chuckles). Ahah! Aah!

Fallacy: Name's Jasper and he is my son so if something happens to him Suave, you won't be of this world in the minute that follows, I am clear? You don't know how to take care of a baby? Learn. But I ask you something, no?

Mr Suave: To let you, yes. (Bows down). It's a pleasure for us to see you again in the castle Sir Fallacy. (Goes away).

Fallacy: (Goes upstairs). Unfortunately... (Enters in his apartments and closes the door at key and sits on the floor). It's not a pleasure for me. (Cry). Encre... (Looks his hands). I can still feel the sweetness of your gaze, of your cheeks, of your mouth and your kisses, of your hands and of your whole body...(Cry more). I miss you so much Ink. I am so empty without you. I am... nothing. I... These years with you were the best of my Life. What I will become without you? I'm just an empty shell. It's pathetic, outside of this room, there is my son waiting for me, he needs of his father but... I can't. I just can't take care of him for now. The only thing I can see when I look at him it's the Love of my Life I left in the village to come back in this stupid castle!

*Reality*

Fallacy: (Enters in the castle and closes the door behind him, low). I-I... I'm back... (Press more his ribs with his hand).

Mr Suave: (Comes). Oh my! Sir Fallacy! What happened to you!? You are covered of blood and your wound is still bleeding!

Fallacy: I am okay Suave, it's... (Coughs blood). Nothing much.

Mr Suave: Don't be stubborn Sir! Follow me until your apartments! I will heal you there.

Fallacy: I don't want to be heal...

Mr Suave: Oh! I see, Encre didn't follow you?

Fallacy: (Dry tone). I think I noticed it Suave!

Mr Suave: So what you will do? Close yourself in your apartments during weeks and months as you have done in the past?

Fallacy: I didn't need of your comments...

Mr Suave: Maybe not, but you need to be heal.

Suave help me to go upstairs in my apartments and I lay, slowly but surely, on my bed before to raise my clothes and to look at my ribs... It's really ugly! He didn't miss his shot this bastard...

Mr Suave: Can you tell me what happened?

Fallacy: What happened!? What happened!? ENCRE CHOSE THE VILLAGE INSTEAD OF ME AND JASPER! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED SUAVE AND AFTER A CITIZEN PLANTED ME HIS STUPID KNIFE IN THE CHEST! (Breathe heavily and sweats a lot). Aah...

Mr Suave: (Heals Fallacy and makes a bandage). Sir Fallacy, to be honest with you... I am not sure you... (Sighs sadly and looks at him). This citizen didn't miss his shot like you said.

Fallacy: What do you mean Suave?

Mr Suave: I'm not sure you will survive to this wound...

Jasper: (Shocked). W-What? Father will... die?

Mr Suave&Fallacy: (Looks Jasper surprises). Jasper!

POV  Azure:

We arrived in the village, everyone returned in their house, everything is like before, I'm happy! We found Ink and it's the most important, but I would like to know who is this vampire for him... Ink didn't speak on the way, I'm worried. After all when we arrived he went immediately to his house and he didn't go out since this moment. What happened to him? I'm already reassured not to have seen marks on his neck but I'm sure something happened. He looks so... sad maybe worse.

For the moment, I will join Sir Rufous in this shop, I am already walk over hehe! He (finally) invited me to have dinner!

Azure: (Enters). Sir Rufous! It's me! (Sees a knife covered of blood). Rufous!?

Rufous: (Takes the knife and clean it quickly). O-Oh... it's... It's not what you think Azure I promise! It's... It's ketchup hehe! I made a sandwich earlier and... (Coughs). Well we go having dinner?

Azure: (Smiles).Sure.