Chapter One

There aren't many things that put me on a good mood on Mondays, but this one was different. Today is my last day in the US, I'm flying home this evening. Well, I don't know if home is the right word... It's been years since I don't recognize England as my home. It's been exactly five years, and a lot of things had happened in between, but home always will be home they said...

Rush hour was not the best time to grab a cab in New York, although I live in Brooklyn, I take the subway every day to Manhattan for work, and honestly I don't mind taking the public transport to the airport, but with a huge suitcase like in this case, taking the subway is not an option.

JFK was seriously crowded. I don't consider myself as an anxious person, but I don't enjoy airports, or big crowds and in this moment my nerves are rising, and my hands are getting sweaty. I don't truly think that it's has to be something with the airport or the crowds itself, but it's obvious that flying home get me nervous. 

The idea of Holmes Chapel was terrifying. Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything wrong to say about the place itself, but I keep looking back at those times in my mind, and all the bad memories were there. Of course it is a bittersweet feeling because I lived most of my life there, and part of my family remain in the same village. But I promised that I would never go back... and here I am, in the line for the check in, and next stop is England.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I know it's a short chapter, but I will post longer and better chapters soon.

Hope you enjoy! Don't forget to leave a comment if you want to.

Pili