[38] 18th September - The Woodlands, Texas

Hi yes pls comment through our I updated at 1:30 am 40+ comments

There's a moth in my room help me

-

18th September - The Woodlands, Texas

-

Luke's fingers twitched as he slept peacefully, his hands were itching to be wrapped around Reece's clothes again, he missed falling asleep beside his boyfriend. Luke frowned as he felt someone nudge his side, "no Reecey." He groaned, his voice thick with sleep.

"Aw." The person cooed and Luke tiredly opened his eyes seeing Michael, "you miss your man."

Luke rolled over, looking away from Michael, "what do you want?"

Michael rolled Luke back over again, "you have to get up."

Luke sighed and Michael tapped his cheek and walked away. Luke huffed and rolled over again, he picked up his phone and saw he had a text from Reece saying good morning and goodnight, he checked the time in Australia and saw it was eleven at night for Reece. He didn't want to bother his boyfriend because he was probably asleep or with family or with friends, so Luke replied saying goodnight with a few love hearts and kisses and got out of the bunk.

Luke spent his day moping with Michael teasing him. Luke first got breakfast with the boys, staying quiet as he ate his cereal. Ashton stared at Luke as he looked down at his food, "Luke, you okay?"

Luke looked up, "Yeah, just a bit hung over from last night." He shrugged.

Ashton looked at Calum who sat beside Luke, and Cal nodded, "do you wanna come out with me and Ash today? We're gonna get some food and look around."

Luke shook his head, "no, it's fine, I'm just gonna end up being a third wheel."

After breakfast, Luke went to the dressing room where a PS4 was hooked up to a TV. He slipped in some headphones and went and played GTA for a few hours, it was around three in the afternoon when he was brought out of his gaming head when someone put their hands on his shoulders making him jump and rip out his headphones.

He looked up to see Arz and smiled at her softly, "Oh hey, I didn't know you were coming tonight."

"Ash said Reece got sent home? Are you okay?" She asked instantly and Luke turned away from her at the mention of Reece, he missed him already.

"I'm just used to Reece always being there and now he's gone so I feel kinda stuck if that makes sense," Luke said, Arz sitting down beside him on the sofa. Luke paused the game as she did.

"It does, but you'll be back home soon and you'll see him then. It's only a week at most." She said, leaning his elbow on the back of the sofa and then her head on her hand. "He's coming to the show right?"

"I think so." Luke shrugged.

"Well text him to make sure," Arz said and picked up Luke's phone from the table. She unlocked it and handed it to Luke, "text him right now."

"He's gonna be asleep or--"

"He can text back a yes and go straight back to sleep." She said, and Luke sighed and wrote out the text.

Lu: hey I wanted to ask, you'll come to the Aussie shows right?

Luke put his phone down, "happy now? It's five am for him, he'll be as--"