[42] 27th September - Sydney, Australia

Guys pretty please comment a lot, even just a small comment every other paragraph because they add up

Comments = updates

50+ pls bc we used to get 100+ ripppppp

My lit fan art I did a few years ago

Also this twitch streamer just got $600 in one single stream, just playing mine craft and I'm like what, then he gets another $500 from $25 subscriptions per month from 20 people, he has 700 subs that are like $5 each what in the actual fuck people give so much money to dudes playing minecraft

I'm screaming

-

27th September - Sydney, Australia

-

Reece had another night shift the next day, he'd spent his day sleeping and resting up so he was ready, giving Luke some time with his family and hometown friends. Luke came over to Reece's apartment at seven with food, Reece in his sweatpants and his hair damp from his shower.

They had dinner together and watched TV before Reece went and got changed, he put on his blue scrubs and grabbed his watch, clipping it to the pocket of his scrubs. He grabbed his bag and shoes and went back to Luke, who looked up at him. "You look hot in scrubs."

Reece smiled and put on his black vans, "thanks." He stood up, "I'll see you tomorrow morning okay?"

Luke hummed, Reece dipping down and kissing Luke softly, "love you." Luke smiled.

"Love you too." Reece grinned and left the apartment, leaving Luke alone for the night again. Luke huffed and went back to watching the TV.

Luke spent his night playing with Mal and Pinky, before he got in to Reece's bed, which smelt like the older man, and fell asleep. Luke woke up the next morning to someone climbing in to the bed beside him and his eyes fluttered open to see Reece kicking off his shoes. "Hey." Luke rasped, Reece glancing back at him and smiling. "Good morning."