Proposal

You tense up at the sound of that voice, it sounds deadly. You slowly turn around with a hand on your coat pocket with your knife in it. He has his hand out stretched towards you with an permanent smile etched into his face. "I'm sans, sans the skeleton." he says with a lazy grin. "I'm (y/n), (y/n) the human." you add quickly. Sans let's out a small chuckle in response. "Miss (y/n)," Grillby interrupted," Your foods ready.". "Grillby, just put it on my tab will yah?" sans asks. Grillby let out a small sigh and nodded. Sans gave a silent laugh. "Did you need something Sans the skeleton?" You ask. "I just wanted to congratulate you on tonight's kill." he says calmly.  You immediately tense up knowing something was up. Then you had a thought, Sans as in Sans of the skelebros? You look at him and smile sweetly saying, " Thank you, I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up on you and your brothers work recently." "That's quite alright, actually there is a reason I'm here questioning an assassin." He states. You nod for him to continue. "My employer would like to know if you would consider a permanent role in our mob." He finishes. "I have partners, is the invitation open to them as well?" you question. "Certainly." he replies. "I'll think it over with my team, how can we reach you?" you ask. He hands you a number on a business card, "That's my number, if there are any questions call it. " he answers. "Thanks Grillby." you yell to the back. Grillby gives you a nod. "I'll think on it." You say as you leave. You get in your car and thoughts start clouding your mind. 'Are you really considering this?' Is it a good idea?' What will the girls say?' You pull up to the house and immediately know somethings wrong. A windows broken and the door left open. You rush inside to see the inevitable. Chara and Frisk are dead. You silently walk over to their bodies knowing its too late. They must have been ambushed. A lone tear slides down your face as you remember growing up together. You remember them calling you "Boss" knowing you'll never hear them say it again. You stand up and walk over to the phone. "Hello?" the voice says. "Sans it's (y/n), I'm in." you reply. "Good choice, someone will pick you up in a little while." he says before hanging up. You take the bodies and give them a proper burial in the backyard. There's a knock at the door. You grab your gun and knife and open it. There is a bunny and a cat standing at the door in front of a limo. "pick up for (y/n)?" the cat says sounding bored. You nod as the bunny goes to open the limos door. After a bit of driving you reach a big house. They let you out and lead you inside. At the front entrance stands a big goat. "I'm Asgore Dreamurr, head of this gang. "(y/n)" you reply. You were lead to a big room where there is several new people plus one you know. You're sat down in a love seat across from Mr. Dreamurr. "Miss (y/n) I was under the impression that you had some aquentances that would be with you?" he asked. "They were killed while I was out. " is all you said. Asgore looked shocked before gaining his composure again. "Im sorry to hear that." He says sincerely. "So am I." you state without looking up. "We wanted to introduce ourselves since we'll be doing business with you now." He says trying to clear the air. A kind eyed goat clears her throat and smiles sweetly, "I'm Toriel Dreamurr, my child.". You nod. A fish then interupts "Yeah I'm Undyne and this, " she nudges an embarrassed dinosaur, "this is Alphys.". "OH OH, IM THE GREAT PAPRYUS!" A tall skeleton practically screams. "Nice to meet you the great Papryus. " you couldn't suppress a giggle. "My child, may I could lead you to a room to get freshened up." Toriel asked gesturing to you bloody clothes. "Yes ma'am I would like that." You replied.
--------Sans P.O.V--------
(y/n) seemed off but I wouldn't blame her. Toriel came back down the stairs. "We need to let her rest those girls she worked with were basically her sisters, I think she was still in shock but now it's coming down on her the poor girl. " Toriel said sadly. "I know I did my research," I say, "they grew up orphans and were taken and trained as assassins, it's all they knew." "T-thats so S-sad. " Alphys said sadly. "THE GREAT PAPRYUS AGREES!" Paps agreed.                                         --------Your P.O.V--------
You are sitting on the bed that Toriel lent you, you assume that this is her house. When you got into the room you broke down, Toriel calmed you and told you it would be okay. She made you think of her as a good friend almost immediately which is dangerous in this business. You didn't care any more you just needed to let it all out and she helped you.  She told you that her  two children were murdered because of the job. She said it was devastating but she was pushed to be better,  to do better. She sat by you til you got comfortable.