☆ F i v e

Okay I'm sick of this being burdening for long time can't I go back homeT T.

It's my first time being away from my family for too long I really miss them.

I can't hold it anymore so I hugged my legs and cried.

"Omo are you crying Yoonhee-ssi?" That was Moonbin's voice it's been a week since I last see him.

I shook my head tried to wipe the tears without raising up. "Are you okay?"

"Yes.." I sighed as another tear dropped

He just didn't say something he only pats my back.

He holds my head and made me look at him with my red nose and puffed eyes too embarrassing "I know you missed me but you don't have to cry" he joked, and I had no way other than smiling.

"I couldn't come I'm preparing for comeback that's why I gave you the phone here" he gave it back "there's no refund option"

I lower my head with hesitation "thanks I'll pay you back later" I took it with bow.

"No need to it's my gift" he ruffled my hair "wait I'll be back" he said and rushed away.

I nodded sitting at the bench "oh you the girl at the E.R exit"

I bowed "hello"

MJ send question look to Rocky "who is she?"

"Ah she is a Trainee in our company we met at the E.R exit one day" Rocky explained

"Trainee?? Are you in the debut group line?" MJ asked  I shook my head.

"I came bac.." we all turned our faces at Moonbin who's back with two ice creams and being shocked along with Rocky and MJ.

Awkward.

without even a question Rocky said "Hyung our manager is looking for us"

They left awkwardly and I stayed there blankly with the ice creams.

I just hope that they won't misunderstand.

.......
Moonbin POV:

We just finished practicing they didn't even ask me anything cause the manger was with us.

"I have something arguing" he said and left us.

"Moonbinah don't you have something to tell us? What's your relationship with that girl?"

"Omo you are in relationships? We are doomed" Jin Jin hyung said

Suddenly I became nervous "no erm okay actually my cousin ran away from home and I'm helping her" I have no way other than completing my imagine story

"Heol your cousin is trainee in our company" rocky said

"How could a trainee ran away when they already staying in company dorm?" Sanha asked

"She's not a trainee and I'll persuade her to go back, also I'll be careful to not get into scandal"

They nodded their heads and we back to dorm.