ch.2 ⇨Small talk

I got home and my mind was clouded by thoughts related to jungkook's appearance, the way he behaved at school , the way he spoke to others. It was like my mind was intoxicated already even thought it's been only one day. I was thinking of him ...

how does it feel to hold his hand ?

I wondered around my house with only this question in my mind and jumped on my bed , pulled out the laptop from underneath the sheets and opened it.

I spent a few more hours surfing the internet , looking for methods of slow painful deaths. It was one of my hobby , to look out for things like this. Bloody but cute . Blood was such a turn on most of the times and oh , I adored knife play.

By the time I was fanboying to my own thought I realized it was passed midnight and that tomorrow was Friday so I decided to get some sleep while I still could.

Next morning ;

   " - If you could pay attention to the class , mister Kim , it would be very nice of you."

   The voice of my teacher echoed in my head for a while and I turned my head towards him smiling apologetically . Before he spoke to me I was too busy watching Jungkook. I was continuously mesmerized by how handsome and beautiful he was and every time his gaze had contact with mine , my heart would skip a beat and revolt . It was such a pleasant feeling.

but what if I was the only one feeling like this?

I widened my eyes at the thought and shook my head , what a silly thought.

2.33 pm

Jungkook was on a bench underneath a cherry blossom tree , it was a really nice view to be honest . The scenery was pleasing to the eye. He was eating something alone so this was my chance .

I walked to him with small steps and a really soft smile painted on my lips. I sat down and looked at him.

" Hello. I'm Kim Taehyung. I've seen you're eating alone so kind if I'm keeping you some company? " I asked and tilted my head a little .

He looked at me and put down his snack smiling back. He now seemed to be behaving a little different . He did that nervous tick he has , putting a hand up to his nose and rubbing it .

" Hi Taehyung". He replied

his voice , oh god his voice sounded like honey. The way my name rolled off his lips , it created a perfect melody inside my brain . It sounded perfect . I want it , I want this boy to say my name again , and to only say my name. I thought to myself in no more then two seconds . My heart was playing tricks on me again.

" My name's Jungkook. Nice to meet you , I don't mind some company." He smiled .

And that's how everything began.

We spent the rest of the noon break talking about small things such as teachers , classmates , subjects and things that don't really interest me to be honest . But the fact that they were coming from him and he was the one speaking , it made everything he was saying interesting and eager for me to know.

We even talked about people in general and I wasn't able to get much informations but here's one thing that got stuck to the back of my mind and won't calm down until it is solved.

" there's this hyung that I'd like to get closer with already , but he isn't in the same class as ours. His name is

Park Jimin."

And that made me think that my jungkook was in danger . In danger of maybe falling for someone else . Who is this Park Jimin guy and what does he have that I don't ?

I was about to find out soon.

Eliminate the concurrence. a thought echoed.