⠀⠀⠀⠀The sound of students rushing onto the school ground, as the sound of the late bell ringing. Younger classmates, running frantically, mentally pulling at their hair; while others finished their homework from the night before. The sea of students looked like a tornado, the clock ticking and ticking — while they continued to get to their designated area.
⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀A petite, wavy brown haired girl walked through the main buildings doors, a small tote bag hanging off her shoulder. A pair of glassed preached upon the bridge of her nose. A binder clutched tightly in her hand, as she madly moved her hand across the paper. Her hand almost invisible to the naked eye, as she quickly wrote down some math equation.

⠀⠀⠀⠀She quickly walked over to her locker, placing her binder under arm, as she fiddled with the lock. The brunette soon grew impatient, as her fingers felt like noodles, as she turning the pad lock. She huffed in defeat, her eyes rolling back, as she stared at her brain for a couple seconds. She quickly turned around, forgetting about what she needed in her locker, as she rushed over to her classroom.

⠀⠀⠀⠀Minutes seemed as if they were hours, and to her it seemed as if she was in a standing jogging position, with no particular place to go. She soon saw her saw herself turning the brass doorknob of the designated room. She quickly turned it pulling it towards before walking in. The sea of students that sat at their desks, while her professor was talking.

⠀⠀⠀⠀All seemed to stop. The clock stopped ticking, as if everyone was programmed to be like those stupid chic flick movies. Everyone's heads turned in perfect unison, taking her appearance in consideration. Her professor, had his arms across his chest, as he tipped his head forward, his thick framed glasses falling slightly forward on the top of the bridge of his nose.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Heaven, so nice for you to show up to class 10 minutes late, why don't you take a seat." The professor said, a fake smile preached upon his middle aged face.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yes sir." She said, her head hung low as she quickly  walked to her assign seat.

⠀⠀⠀⠀The class seem to move rather slowly, as the professor continued to talk. Sounded like word vomit, as he talked about countless equations she never seemed to quite get. Heaven never seemed to grasp the concept of mathematical terms, but always tried her best to pass every year.

⠀⠀⠀⠀Heaven laid her head down slightly on her arms, which where criss crossed across her desk. She closed her eyes, soft thoughts flew around within the dark space, like bubbles do within the wind. She thought about her life and how she can't wait to finish senior year off, and finally be able to do things on her own.

⠀⠀⠀⠀There is so many things she dreams about achieving and how she wishes the time would just come any quicker. The sound of the school bell ringing, signaling that the class was over could be heard throughout the school house. The brunette haired girl's eyes shot open rather quickly, as she tossed her backpack softly onto her desk - a small thumb coming from the contact of both items. As the teacher talked about homework, and up coming assignments, she was too busy on throwing her stuff into her bag.

⠀⠀⠀⠀She looked up to notice that half the room was already empty, making her shake her head mentally, before she got up quickly, and jogged out the door. The amount of students crowding the halls, looked like a pack of sardines as they swim in schools in the sea. She squeezed and pushed herself through the crowd to the outside quarters.

⠀⠀⠀⠀After struggling through the sea of students, she finally got to the front gates. Heaven pushed open the wooden doors, before walking outside. She breathed in the spring air, smiling at the sweet crisp air. The leaves green, and the plants blossoming everywhere. Nature looking it's absolute best this time of year.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Aye Heaven!" A boy shouted, waving his hand above his head.

⠀⠀⠀⠀She shot her head the boys way waving at the boy,"Hey Chase!" she yelled back before taking a couple steps towards him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀The blonde boy jogged towards her, as he got up from the table he was sitting at.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"What are you doing at here? I didn't know you had a free period." she said.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"I don't, but," he said shrugging,"Just wasn't feeling English so fuck it!" He said laughing.

⠀⠀⠀⠀She shook her head laughing,"You're too much! I swear you're crazy."

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Call me crazy but why are you out here? Don't you have English next?" He asked.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"I do, and thinking about it, I should've stopped at my locker," she groaned face palming herself," But there were too many people in that damn hallway, and I was in no mood to get to my locker. I'm not ready to die just yet!" she explained, before shrugging.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Ah, well if you want, we can walk there together? I got nothing else better to do." He said looking at her.

⠀⠀⠀⠀She nodded before saying anything else and walking away. The two individuals walked through the quiet hallways. The building quiet in the school, other than the couple classes on each side of the school house.

⠀⠀⠀⠀They finally reached her locker, she smiled at Chase as she turned the dial to put in her lockers lock code. She turned the nob, and pushing the lock open. As she pushed open her locker an envelope fell to the floor, landing by her feet. She gave chase a puzzling look.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Huh?" she said looking at him confused.

⠀⠀⠀⠀She dragged her manicured nails against the stark white envelope, that had the letters H.S. beautifully written on the envelope.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Open it." the boy said with eagerness.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Okay okay hold on." She said as she opened the envelope open. A small necklace appeared with a small writing on the bottom. She pulled out the piece of paper, as she looked at the small gold necklace. The writing on the paper looked the same as the writing on the page...

⠀⠀⠀⠀Dreams turn to reality, and I want to ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀make you my reality.

⠀⠀⠀⠀And around the corner the owner turned around a sly smile on their face.

Authors Note:

FINALLY! I finished the first chapter! Its 5:15 AM here in California so I decided to finish the first chapter! Let me know your honest thoughts!

Vote

Comment

Share!!

Love always,
Josh xoxo