Chapter Four: The Last Picture Show

{Jughead's POV}

It's been a week since the discovery of Jason Blossom's body. But his death is not the first, nor would it be the last casualty that the town of Riverdale would suffer.

The Twilight Drive-In where I work, my home away from home, a piece of town history, is closing for good, just when we needed a place to escape to the most. 

With Sheriff Keller knocking on every door and neighbor suspecting neighbor, Riverdale, every day that passes, is becoming more like Salem during the witch trials. 

And meanwhile, the girl next door, our friendly neighborhood Hitchcock blonde, Betty Cooper, was wrestling with the knowledge that her best friend, Archie Andrews, was caught up in a forbidden romance. 

{Betty's POV}

Love makes you do crazy things, and maybe some of what I did was wrong, but maybe...maybe I was right about some things, too.

Maybe Ms.Grundy was dangerous in some way. Tomorrow morning, when we wake up, the world will, yet again, be changed. 

×××
So, I know that Betty's POV isn't part of what Jughead was writing. But usually Jughead speaks what he's writing at the beginning and end of an episode. But for Episode 4 he didn't at the end but Betty wrote in her diary, so I thought it would be nice to include Betty's lil writing.