Meeting Percabeth

We sped off at a grown horses speed. We went down top where a lake was. Annabeth and Percy were sword fighting. Annabeth had one sword pinned behind Percy's neck one in front. She levels her wepons and gives Percy a sword.
"Percy Annabeth, Athena wishes t to see you  to go with her.".
Isabella hops off and waves. They smile as a greeting.
"Chiron Percy says I can take me and Annabeth and a little friendly race to the big house. You can take Isa-"
"Actually I would like to travel by myself. Let's put fun into it 20 human dollars . "
They all nod.
Annabeth pov:
"On your marks Chiron says then Go!!!!!!!!.We were using the lake to run on in the air. Isabella started of in the back and disappeared. I knew me and Percy would win. We stopped out side the big house. And went in Isabella was in a chair next to Athena! Chiron walked in and saft.
"How did you do" that Percy asked Isabella.
"Do what" Athena asked turning
red looking at Isabella.

Isabella pov: Well my dear Aunt I just consentraed and muniplated
Gaea. Please don't question me for I can do the same to you and if so that swear on the River Styxs will be exposed by you. I simply just made her angry and the earth swallowed me up. I talked her into letting me up at the big house and I walked in. Now let's continue."
Athena flickered with rage then was calm.
"Isabella I have sworn but so you want to tell them what is happening?"
"Sure thing but I will only telling the full story to Annabeth. If she chooses to except it and swear not to tell anyone else's."
"I expect Annabeth says unsteadly.
"We are trying to save Artemis from turning mortal and Annabeth is my cousin now, Annabeth can you please follow me?"
Annabeth pov: