Chains in the mind

Isabella pov: I only see darkness. This must be shadow travel. I look around this place looks familiar.
"My darling! Why are you here?"

"Mother! I said don't ever call me that. Something happened after I told Annabeth."

"You told Annabeth! Why? Why would you do that, if she  tells any other god. I will be sentenced to something worse than death. You." She cried turning as pale as clay." You would definitely be killed and taken away from me because of what you are."
A table and two chairs appear she motions for me to sit. I do as I was told.

Annabeth pov: I run as fast as I could. I ran so fast and so far black spots danced across my vision. I run into the big house.

"Mother! She disappeared into thin air."

"What? What do you mean. Where did she go!?!"
The temperature dropped about down to negative zero degrees. Mr. B turned from light tan to a vine purple grape.

"Mother, after she told me she disappeared. "

"Quickly go find Nico Di Angelo . He you and Percy must find her if she gets hurt." Athena turned gray as the great summer moon.

"I could never forgive myself never the less forget. So find my neice. Find whatever Artemis told her about and don't get killed." Athena said sharply.