The Watchmaker 01

Sally is an 18 year old girl with light brown hair and blue eyes. She is looking for a job to earn a few dollars for college. Golden Wrists was a perfect choice, a shop her father had bought is watch in his teen years and still wears till this day.

Mr. Bridge is the new owner of Golden Wrists. He loves watches. He has over 30, is favorite being the Rolex that he never takes off.

"Sally, could you please check if the price tags are lined up?" Mr. Bridge asks Sally, his newly hired employee.

"Of course." Sally says, checking over at the watches Mr. Bridge showed her.

Sally makes sure all prices are lined up to their significant watch, before placing the glass shield over them of them to prevent any robberies.

She takes a key to lock the shield, and hands them back to Mr. Bridge.

"Here sir, all done. I believe its my lunch break?" Sally says, taking her phone out of her pocket to check it the time. Sally didn't have a watch of her own, but Mr. Bridge said that all employees get a free watch the first month of working. The watch she would get is a Goldwish, Golden Wrists unique brand of watches in which the collection was only available at the store. For the meantime, Sally didn't mind using her phone.

Mr. Bridge accepted, and Sally made her way to the backroom to grab her purse to go out. She walked past shelves of watches, ancient pieces, posters and all sorts of watch history - this watch shop was the exact replica of an ancient watch shop and hadn't changed from the original shop Golden Wrists, it still had the same furniture and watches intact.

Sally glanced at a wall that an old poster ad of a pocket watch from back in the day that was framed. It looked crooked, so Sally approach it to fix it. The be able line up the poster straight, she had to unhook it first. The frame was made of oak wood and was heavy for Sally, so she decides to pose it to lift it up and hook it. Posing the poster, and looked up to where the hook is, a note on a little white paper is taped on the wall.

Sally unsticks the note to read it.

She gasps.