Logan's POV

The day of us going to pick up Everest

Everything is set, I can't wait to pick up Everest and see her reaction. I think she's gonna really love it here in LA, I'm so glad she decided to move although I'm not sure she's the kinda person who loves all the attention and she has to learn to deal with the hate which she said she was scared about but I know Jake and I will always be there for her.

I heard there door bell ring and I instantly new it was Jake so I opened the door we greeted each other as we usually do [with a bro hug : ) ].
The question is now which car should we take.
Jake and I thought it would be a good idea to take his truck, because it had a lot of room for us and Everest's bags.

So I grabbed my bag and we jumped in his van.
I don't know about him but I was buzzing, not seeing ur little sister for months is actually sadder then u would expect and there doesn't go a day where I don't think about her or miss her.
As soppy as that sounds it's true.
And I don't always say this because it doesn't make me sound very manly, but I absolutely love Everest.

Jake: "how long do u think it will take to get there???"
Me:"I dunno let's just drive, you know the way we've done it enough times"

So we drove and we drove we stopped at Starbucks and then we drove some more, until finally I saw the sign for the airport  in the distance!