twenty

Mark's House
Same Day
Early October

I walked into Tyler and I's walk in closet after leaving the bathroom, with my silk bathrobe hung loosely on my body. Tyler was laying down on the bed with his body covered by the blankets, as he stared at me walk past the TV that was on to a sports game. I walked into the closet, looked back at him, and sent him a cute smile.

I rummaged through my clothes that were now hung up nicely in our closet. I put on a black halter bandeau bandage crop top, some light blue jeans, my Nina Marylyn platform evening sandals, and put phone with a white marble case on it, my Michael Kors nude wrist wallet, and a pair of pink kitten sunglasses in my embellished Fendi mini backpack. I walked out of the bedroom and slung my back pack over my back. I saw Tyler wearing the shorts he was wearing before, and a dark blue v neck shirt. He grabbed his wallet from his night stand and leaned over to throw something out in the trash can underneath his desk.

"You look hot," he said to me, making me blush. I replied "Thank you" and added a giggle, as he leaned down and brushed my light brunette hair away from my neck, and planted a wet kiss down on it.

"We have to go, Tyler. Mark's probably waiting for us downstairs," I said to him as I waved him away with a flick of my wrist, and he pulled his lips away from my neck. I go to leave the bedroom, when I feel a light smack on my ass. I turned around and gasped, and Tyler mockingly stuck his tongue out at me. I smiled back, then turned around and walked out of the room.

I had no idea what had given Tyler a boost of sexual desires and confidence, but I loved it.

I walked downstairs, with Tyler trailing behind me.

"'Bout time you guys were ready. What were you two doing up there? Making out in the shower?" Mark asked us as we walked downstairs. He stood at the front door with his hands in his pockets, waiting for us.

"Not exactly," I said to him with a giggle.

"Have fun you three!" Amy called out from the living room.

"Bye honey!" Mark yelled back at her as he opened the front door, and we walked out of the house. We walked to the car and Mark said, "So Charlotte, we were going to go costume shopping, but both Tyler and I are low and clothes and were hoping you could help us go clothes shopping," Mark said to me as he got into the passenger's seat, Tyler in the driver's seat, and me in the back behind Tyler's seat.

"It's no problem! I love all kinds of shopping," I said to him.

"Good because I have no idea how to shop for myself," Mark said.

"Me neither," Tyler said with a laugh, making Mark laugh as well and me chuckle.

"Cher, can I say something?" Mark said, but it sounded more like he was asking me.

"Of course," I said to him, leaning over in my seat and reached my head between the two of them.

Mark turned his head around so that it face mine. "I'm really glad you came out here and I ran into you again. I know the others are glad they met you, too...especially Tyler," Mark admitted to me and nudged Tyler with his elbow when he mentioned his name.

I looked at Mark and smiled. "Thank you, Mark. That means a lot, coming from you."

"It's no problem at all," Mark said, then turned towards the road again.