HAPPY B-DAY AND A HEARTATTACK

Caecum POV

Wake op, Ca. Wake up. Spiritus mumbled softly.
Hey Spi, can I borrow your sight for a sec?
Always. She answered grinning.
I blinked. Spiritus gave me full control of her sight and my eyes slowly turned a poisonous shade of green. My own eyes are completely white.
My brother, also the Alpha of The Silent Angels Pack, entered my room. "Hey Caecum, Spiritus. Had a nice sleep?"
"Yeah. It was quite...refreshing."
"Thank you, for helping my little sister."
"She is my human. I love her and she needs eyes. If she had a wolf refusing to do what I do she would miss her entire life. And if you were blind, you'd like to see your Mate at least once.
"You're right. I don't know what I would do without Lillian.
"I've got the same thing. I wouldn't want to miss a single tiny cell of my Mate.
"I wouldn't either. Lil's here to help you."
"Thank you big brother."
He chuckled and Lillian stepped in the room, her hair in a messy bun and sleepy face.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!! What do you wanna wear today?"
"Hum...my black skirt and top please."
"One black skirt and crop top coming up!"
Lillian picked the top and skirt from my closet. No makeup, I hate that stuff. No nail polish, just brushing my waist length hair.
Done! Simple, that is what I like best.
Spiritus fell asleep so everything was dark again. I've lived without it for years so I'm used to it.
"I wanted to get enough rest so I can sense if our Mate is near.
Good idea, Spi.

ON OUR WAY TO THE PACKHOUSE!!

🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤😈❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤

I heard nothing in the packhouse. I smelled them, but heard nothing.
"SURPRISE!!" Multiple voices screamed. I jumped, almost getting a heartattack.
"Caleo? Brittany? Stefano? Steve, Steven? Is that you?"
"YEEEEES" They yelled in unison.
Let me explain. Caleo is my older brother and the Alpha of the Silent Angels Pack. Stefano is Bèta. Brittany is his Mate and thus, Bèta-female. Steve and Steven are twins and the Pack Warriors. The only way to tell them apart (for me) is by scent. Steve smells like lilies and grass. Steven smells like lilies and wet wood.
And all five of them were here! The only ones of the Pack that treat me as an equal. Well, besides my bestie, whom I haven't seen in almost six years.
"Caecum?" My brothers voice rang in my head. "The Alpha's and Luna's will be her around noon for your party. Their children will also attend. Maybe your Mate is one of them!" He said, exited.
"I don't think so. Who wants a fucking BLIND SOULMATE?! I would reject myself if I could."
"But you can't. Don't you want your Mate?" Steve chimed.
"Of course I do! But I know he'll reject me cause I'm blind. Who wouldn't?"
"I wouldn't."
"You are lucky you guys are my my friends or else..."
"If you say so. You look gorgeous, by the way." The twins sang.