Chapter 8

I woke up the next morning on the couch with Jeff. I couldn't tell if he was asleep or not so I poked his face a couple times and got no reply. Well not until he screamed in my face and scared the living crap out of me. I scream and fell onto the floor. Jeff was laughing so hard he fell off the couch next to me "That wasn't funny Jeff!" He says in between laughs "It was to Savannah!!" I pout and Jeff pulls me into a hug "Don't be sad love." I blush and push him away "Shut up." He laughs "I can make you blush so easy!" I pout again "No you can't!" 

He smirks "Wanna bet?" I never back down from a bet... "Yeah!" He smirks "Okay, If I win you have to randomly kiss Ben" My eyes widen "What?! NO!" He laughs "You have to it's a bet!" "Fine if I win you have to make out with Jane." "Uhm no! I won't make out with that thing!" I glare at him "Then I wont kiss Ben" He groans "Fine you got a deal" I smile "Good. Be prepared to lose. You got one shot." He smirks "You're going to lose." He chuckles "Ben is going to love this." I smirk "Jane is going to hate us both." 

He smirks and pins me down to the floor getting on top of me. He leans in inches from my face and our lips barely touch. He smirks and pulls away rolling off me. "You blushed." I am blushing like crazy "T-Thanks not fair! >-<" He chuckles "I'll go get Ben." He runs off and comes back with Ben "What do you need?" I blush and stand up walking over to Ben and kiss him. Ben's eyes widen. But then he closes them and kisses back wrapping his arms around me. Jeff is trying not to laugh. Me and Ben are both blushing like crazy. I pull back and back away from Ben who is staring at me "What was that for?" I look down and mumble "A bet..." He looks at me sadly "You only kissed me because of a bet..?" I look up at him "I...I'm sorry... Jeff made me do it..." 

Jeff smirks "Yep." Ben smirks and walks toward me. He whispers in my ear "Don't feel bad.. I liked it." I blush and he chuckles walking out of my house. I look over at Jeff "I hate you." I pout and he walks over to me and hugs me "No you don't" I hug back "Shut up." He chuckles and pulls back looking at me "Just so you know. You're mine." I blush "No I'm not..." He pouts "Why not?" I blush more "You haven't asked me..." He smiles "Well... Savannah. Will you be my girlfriend?" I blush and nod slowly "Yes..." He smiles and kisses me "Great." I kiss back. He pulls back and looks at me "You wanna play more video games?" I giggle "I will beat you this time!" He chuckles and walks over to the couch "Sure you will." I turn on the xbox and sit next to him "I will!!" We both laugh and start playing.... Yeahhh... I never beat him at the game.... >-< ONE DAY! ONE DAY I WILL!