Another Tag - My Best Friend

Alright, so I was tagged again by WinnietheNarwhal to do this, so I guess I will. Same as her, I'm not really doing anything, so might as well, right? Anyways, the challenge is to name 21 facts about my best friend and then to tag 12 people. Now, I don't really know that many people on Wattpad, so I'll just tag the five people from my last part:
DaBrandMain
the_cheese_lord
HufflepuffGirl13
kitkat992
newroses-

And now for the challenge. Alright, so I'm going to write down facts about my best friend. She's smart, she's nice (most of the time), she's beautiful, and she's amazing. She is...my dog!

Look at that beautiful creature 😍

But nah, I'm kidding. I'm talking about my best friend, WinnietheNarwhal . She fits all of the qualities I listed above and, honestly, I couldn't have asked for a better best friend and love ❤️. Let's get started.
1. She's short. I mean, she's not that short, but she's shorter than most girls. I don't mind though.
2. She's very intelligent, but also unappreciated. If you look at her grades and her writing skills, she's really smart. Not only that, but when it comes to real-world stuff, she's knowledgeable, too. Not many people recognize this, so they pick on her and call her stupid, which is completely offensive and also lacks proof.
3. She likes narwhals, whales, dolphins, other marine animals, dogs, and cats (especially me 😊).
4. She loves writing. I swear, she really has the potential for becoming an author or something. Her writing's amazing.
5. Her favorite subject is history. She's good at it, too.
6. She's a huge Sabrina Carpenter and Backstreet Boys fan.
7. She's lazy when it comes to schoolwork (most of the time) and likes to procrastinate. Although that's pretty much the majority of high schoolers, myself included.
8. She hates avocados and onions, but her favorite food is pasta.
9. She has virtually no social media due to her strict parents, which is a pain if one wants to contact her.
10. The only video game she actually knows how to play is Mario Kart Wii. She's pretty good though. Even though I beat her a lot 😁.
11. She dances and does ballet. She used to do gymnastics, but then she quit.
12. She's extremely flexible. She always lifts her foot to the area beside her head. But I guess there's still others who are more flexible since she says that she needs to work on it more.
13. Her outfit usually consists of a T-shirt, leggings, and converse/running shoes. Sometimes basketball shorts instead of leggings, and she sometimes wears a jacket.
14. She likes boba. A lot. She's obsessed with it and wants Apple to make a boba emoji. Which I agree with.
15. She has really nice, long hair that goes down to her waist. It does get messy a lot, though, and she's showed me a lot of her split ends.
16. She's never worn high heels and doesn't plan to. Not even for special occasions or even her wedding.
17. She's obsessed with European culture, especially Russian, and wants to live there.
18. Her celebrity crushes consist of Skandar Keynes, some British gymnasts whose names I cannot remember, and Eddie Redmayne. Eddie Redmayne is the big one.
19. She likes to go on rants a lot, especially when it comes to politics and world issues. She wants to become president of the U.S.
20. She likes it when I hug her and she always asks me to carry her to class. At most, I can lift her up from the ground. Although, a couple times, I have actually carried her. Only for a couple feet though.
21. She's Ma Petite Woof Woof and I'm Son Grand Meow Meow ❤️.

Well, that's pretty much it! Now you guys know more about my best friend and girlfriend. She's an amazing, wonderful person. I think that's it, so I'm going to end it off here. See ya later!