chapter 16

BRIAR'S POV

Life has really changed a lot . Yes , it did . Its been all most a week since I have told Cayden each and everything about my past and he is the same as before . " you want me to put all of these in the bag " I asked him while holding his clothes in my hand . We are going on a short trip to Switzerland and for that I don't know what types of clothes to be packed .

" no need to pack specific clothes , we will have all that when we reach there . " he said while checking his files .

" So no need of these ? " I asked gesturing towards the packed up clothes . Ugh . He didn't tell me about this before . I don't know why I did this much to pack all the clothes . " its okay if u packed them , we will need some clothes ...now we can't be walking naked on streets . " he said while hugging me from behind and his hands on my waist . It always feels safe in his arms , I should be scared of going out , but I'm not as he is there with me . I could feel his hot breath on my neck , his nose snuggled in my hair as if smelling me . " you smell so good , how do you always manage to have this scent ? " he asked . " Scent ? But I don't put any perfumes . " I mean how the hell will I be smelling good , I can smell normal but scented ? " you have your own smell which is better than any other scent in this world . " he said . " lets go , we are getting late ."

_________

" Aren't we suppose to go in that way ? " I asked . " No come this way . " he said gesturing an other side . There were many whispers around us , people mostly talked about us . Many photos were taken as well , but it scared the shit out of me when someone asked me a question . What if Lilli's family sees me ? Cayden must have understood because he never left my waist and securely wrapped his arm around me .

We are moving towards a plane but no one other than us was entering in it . " it's a private jet , no one but only the two of us will be there inside . " he answered before I could question .

I am sitting near the window and looking out of here is amazing but it was until the plane didn't started moving . As soon as the plane started moving , my whole body started to shiver . I never knew that a girl like me can be scared of plane . " come here ." Cayden called me to him , he made me sit on his lap while saying sweet words in my ears . I don't know what was happening but I only felt dizziness and I don't know when I went into the world of darkness .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CAYDEN'S POV

She slept on my lap , looking like an angel with her hair opened .

Its been almost a week since she told me about her past . I don't know if what she said is true or it's a lie . My plan of taking revenge from her still exist even though from what she explained its not her fault , but its important for me to do this for my mom and my sister who suffered the most .

Moreover its important for nightmares I have to stop . But the nightmares long stopped from the time Briar entered my life , but she isn't a permanent part of my life . I have to teach her how much it hurts to be in pain . Her eyes show the pain I have seen in mine but she also have to experience the pain I have suffered the whole of my life . She had her mom and I didn't have both my parents . They killed my dad too.

Its not that I believe that she deserve everything bad like she believes , but taking revenge from her will lighten the pain I have been suffering .

She will know soon who I really am .

I knew that she isn't that strong how much she shows she is , this helped me to take revenge from her more easily . Now I just have to put everything in action and she will know who I am .

Just some more days to go and everything will be clear . Its hurts when I look at her beautiful face sad and hurt , but she should feel what I and my sister have felt the whole time without any parent . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM REALLY SORRY FOR THIS SMALL CHAPTER  , BUT GUYS ITS REALLY TIRING TO WRITE IN RAMADAN . 

HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER . DO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK BOUT IT .

VOTE AND COMMENT .

~rashk