chapter 24

BRIAR'S POV

" Cayden what's happening ? " I asked really confused . The two ladies were looking at me with broad smiles on their caked up faces . Its 5 PM and Cayden wants me ready by 7 PM . Well that's what he said . But the question is be ready for what ? I asked him something like hundred times now and still he never answers . He smiles or ignores my questions completely .

One thing I noticed is that , he's not looking a my face today . Like he's not meeting my eyes and there's this wired feeling in the pit of my stomach too . What's wrong ?

Again ignoring me Cayden exits the room leaving me with the two wired ladies .

" Oh , your so beautiful . We will not have to actually put much of the make up on you . Come sit . " One of them said with braces on her teeth making her look funny . I sat even though I didn't wanted to .

The other lady just started with my hair , pulling them more . The lady with braces smiled brightly and started putting so many things to my face . I'm scared if she wants to make me like her .

The mirror wasn't facing me , actually I was ordered to close my eyes so I couldn't tell if I already looked like a joker . After which felt her eternity the lady guided me to washroom telling me to wear a emerald green short dress which looked so beautiful that I think I was already drooling .

 After which felt her eternity the lady guided me to washroom telling me to wear a emerald green short dress which looked so beautiful that I think I was already drooling

The dress reached above my knees and it fitted me so well that I think it was made for me . The ladies looked at me with a half open mouth . I don't know what they were thinking but I didn't care if they thought that I didn't look good .

" So beautiful . " the braces lady said with a dreamy look on her face . I wanted to see myself but the other lady started to do something with my hair again . What did she do the whole time with them ?

At last my hair were left open . Some of my hair were in front and the rest were at the back .

They stood smiling , aren't they going to show me how I look ? The lady with braces must have sensed my need to see myself because she moved the mirror towards me to see .

The moment I laid eyes on me I was shocked . I wasn't caked up as I thought I will be , in fact I was looking really decent . I looked beautiful.... like really beautiful . The dress fitted perfectly showing my curves ,  my hair were left open in waves looking really good . I don't think I ever looked this good in my life time .

" Do you like it ? " The braces lady asked with a very sincere smile . I smiled back , this time with the same sincerity .

" Yes .. I look good . I have never looked this good . Thanks . " I said smiling . They smiled before bringing me one box . The box held matching pair of heels with my dress . Sitting down , I wore them .

I think whatever this function is , it is quite big one . But Cayden didn't arrive till now . The two ladies also went back as their work was over . I was alone in this make up room .