6

'I should try and talk to her.'

Wait. How am I gonna start a conversation with her? Shit. I'm terrible with these sorts of things.

*Cough, cough*

I cleared my throat.

"Kiomi, I like your shoes over there."

I flicked my head towards the direction of her sneakers.

She looked startled, I don't think she was expecting me to talk to her at all. In fact, that weirdo looked like she was enjoying the awkward silence that I wholeheartedly despised.

"T-thank you"

Red high tops. My favorite style of shoe, especially on a girl.

I couldn't help but notice how flustered she looked, I just complimented her shoes. I wonder if she gets like this with everyone.

"I l-like yours too."

Oh shit. I completely forgot I was wearing those as well .

.....

Y/N POV

The boys got back with the copious amount of food I ordered.

Jimin, Hoseok, and Jin were all fighting over my bag of food, deciding who'd get to give it to me.

I giggled at their shared competitiveness as I watched the scene before me.

"sHE LIKES ME THE MOST!" screeched Hoseok.
"WELL I LIKE HER THE MOST!"
replied a red faced Jin.
"GIVE IT TO ME!" said an impatient Yoongi.

Jin angrily handed the bag over to Yoongi, careful not to squish my food.

Yoongi walked over to me and placed the bag in my open hands.

He snickered.

"I swear to God, they're too loud."

.....

HELLO!
I'm sorry this update wasn't longer, it was just a fill in chapter.

I'm not going to be able to update for a while because I'm moving and I'm super busy. But I promise I'll update whenever I get the chance.

I hope you all are doing well and are eating all the food that you want, even if that's just a really good microwave Ramen, I hope you enjoy it fully.

Until the next update,
BYEEEEEE
*finger hearts*