7

I strolled down to the café a few blocks from my apartment because Hoseok and the rest of my (now) best friends wanted to meet up. A few months ago after I was released from the hospital, we all exchanged numbers.

I sighed as I saw I still had some walking to do until I got there.

"I *pant* got this *pant* only *pant* a little more *pant* to go *pant*."

I finally reached the door to the Café only to look back and see my apartment.

"Wow, I'm really out of shape."
I muttered to myself while trying to catch my breath.

I then gingerly pushed at the door making it give way. I looked around and took in the wonderfully cozy atmosphere, and headed to the table where Hoseok was enthusiastically waving me over to.

"Kiomi!"
"Kiomi!"
"Kiomi!"

They all loudly chanted my name, and received a few glares while doing so.

-----
10 MINUTES LATER
-----

Soon enough a waitress came with our orders.

"An Americano for you, an Americano  for you, a mocha for you, a latte for you, an espresso for you, a frappe or you, a mocha for you as well, and a cappuccino, brownie, and cookie for who?"

I guiltily raised my hand as I slowly met eyes with the very pretty, not to mention skinny, waiter.

She flashed me an ugly look and mumbled something under her breath.

She passed me my order and stood there for a few seconds before once again, saying something under her breath, and then walked away.

I sadly glanced at my food.

"Hey, we should go to the arcade later!" said an excited Taehyung.

"Lilly invited all of us to go!"

Lilly is Taehyungs girlfriend, and my absolute best friend. Even if we had only known each other for only a few months, I felt as though I'd been her friend all my life. I'd go through hell for her, and she means so much to me.

My ears perked up at the sound of her name

"LILLY?!" I said choking on my brownie.

Jungkook desperately hit my upper back, trying to unclog the massive wad if food stuck in my throat.

Taehyung happily nodded in my direction.

I hurriedly downed the rest of my food and coffee.

I then immediately stood up and aggressively pointed towards the door, trying to get my point across.

My friends laughed at my sudden burst of energy and joined me by the door.

-----
I'm so sorry I haven't been updating lately, I've been really busy. And I've been through the worst case of writers block I've ever experienced lol. But now my ideas are coming non stop, now I'm having trouble stopping the overwhelming flow of them. But that's a good thing lol.