Chapter 3

Australian Words/Strines:
Dag:funny,goof, nerd person
Dill=idiot
Spewin= not happy
Bizzo=business
Cobber=friend
Bloke=man, guy
Deadset=true, the truth
Reckon= to agree, an opinion
Bloody=very
Barbie=barbecue

×With Junkrat×

That lad Valdus Larsen, is such a spunk! Perhaps a dag too. The way his hand would smooth out that delicate white hair. It probably feels like silk. I tell ya, I wanna run my hands over that hair. Perhaps his body too. Ya know, the usual petite darl seemed to be plastered on him as if he was a work of art.

I be an dill if I didn't admit it to at least myself.

I rather be spewin about being single than seeing that mate leave the building. He was rather such a cute guy too. His suit was rather something that shaped his body a lot more.

Mako and I had lead Valdus to his desired location which was the opposite side he came from. It did took long but I wondered why Valdus wanted to bring up more speed. He was already skilled in acrobatics.

Was it the fact he was a bit slow with his other equipments? They do sure look heavy. Though his attire at the moment was a almost full suit with strong boots to go along with it. But it really didn't seem to fit him the best.

Now that I think about it didn't Wiston said he was known for being the fastest runner in his own country? I should really mind my own bizzo. Nah.

I watched as Valdus thanked us in his native language and went off to the treadmill. Now that I think of it. Valdus's height seemed to sometimes minimum and something grow a bit from time to time. That's kinda strange if ya ask me.

Roadhog and I left after we replied to Valdus, it was rather a very strange thing about his height.

[This be Roadhog's speech. And this would be Junkrat]

"Jamie, you seem rather caught up with that cobber of ours. That bloke, Valdus."

"Oi mate, that's rather deadset. He is such a petite bloke no?"

"I reckon that"

"Knew ya though that same!"

"Doesn't stop ya from thinking he's bloody spunk"

"That means ya don't agree on how he looks?"

"He's not a barbie."

"I know that! But ya know. Everyone has their own type."

"I reckon that but doesn't he seem too young for ya?"

"What? Nonsense. I'm only twenty-two!"

"You're twenty-five Jamie"

"Ah, may had forgotten that. But Valdus is what? Twenty-four?"

"I don't know."

"Well let's ask the ape!"

"We don't know if he would answer ya know?"

"Yeah yeah!"