Part Five

My eyes flickered open as I saw Justin fast asleep next to me with his arms wrapped around my body preventing me from moving unless I wanted to wake him. I grabbed my phone before opening it, going on twitter as the news popped up.

'Who stole what from Justin Bieber?' I curiously clicked on the article as I read parts of it.

'During Justin's speech last night he mentioned about someone stealing something as well as posting a tweet saying he was glad about it. All we know is a female is involved and pictures from last night show that it was one of the females who also attended the awards show due to pictures of Justin kissing a female from the after party but because of the positions of the camera we can not yet confirm who this female is. All we want to know is what in the world did she steal? And who she is?' I giggled slightly at the article before I felt Justin move slightly.

I turned my body to look at him, he looked so peaceful and beautiful.

"I can tell you're checking me out," Justin said still with his eyes closed as he smiled.

"No, I'm not," I replied as I hid my face into his chest as he giggled.

He planted a kiss on my forehead before releasing his hold on me.

"Finally!" I jumped out the bed, "See you later sucker!" I said as I stuck my tongue out at him making him giggle before leaving the room. I walked down the stairs and out the front door. It wasn't a long way from my place and the fresh air would probably do me good.

I took in the surroundings as I walked home, the green leaves fought against the wind as goosebumps appeared on my arms. It was cold but not cold enough to the extent I was shivering.

As soon as I got home, I jumped in the shower before putting my nike tracksuit on. I walked into my music room which is full of instruments and is the place I come to think and write songs. At the moment my brain was absolutely buzzing with ideas and I was so excited to produce some more songs.

Written: 22/6/17
Published: 28/6/17