Dix-Sept | t h e n

VERY IMPROTANT A/N AT THE END. PLEASE READ!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Better to have Love and Lost, than to have never Loved at all.

- St. Augustine

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Marcella, you have to be careful." Rebekah says and pulls Marcella from the burning White Oak Tree. "Rebekah, it's only fire. Besides I can feel the heat all the way over here. I really don't feel like getting any hotter." Marcella laughed. Rebekah only sighed with a shake of her head. Marcella narrowed her eyes when Rebekah seemed to be frozen and staring at a man moving wood. "Rebekah." Marcella warns and grips Rebekah's arm. She had made a move to go closer to the man. Rebekah only looked over at Marcella before she was gone in a blink of an eye.

"Rebekah!" Marcella screams and runs after her sister-in-law. She found Rebekah behind a pile of wood, letting out a satisfied sigh as she got up from bending over the man, now covered in blood. Rebekah looked up just as her brothers arrived and stopped next to Marcella. Marcella looked at both Klaus and Elijah before looking back at the blonde. "Come on, 'Bekah." Marcella whispered and took her to get cleaned before anyone saw.

*

"Marcella, you should be resting." A worried Klaus scolds his wife. Marcella only rolls her eyes with a smile. "All you Mikealson's need to stop worrying. I'm only with a child." Marcella giggles and gives Klaus a kiss on the cheek. "I know, I'm only worried. It is my first child." Klaus bends down to cradle Marcella's small bulging belly. She seemed to be about 5 months pregnant. "You and me both, my love." Marcella says lovingly and strokes Klaus's hair. Klaus looks up at Marcella with a dazzling smile.

"We need names!" Klaus jumps up, making Marcella jump a little with a smile. "Very well." Marcella smiles brightly and leads Klaus to their home. Klaus had begun to build a small hut for his growing family, with the help of his brothers and Louis. It is still growing to be a small enough hut for three people but it was already home for the new Mikealson's. When they entered Marcella's maid was fixing up some of the hut. "I say we start with boy names." Klaus says and tickles Marcella's tummy. Marcella giggled and playfully swatted his hand away.

"May we put Arthur in the name?" Marcella asked quietly. Klaus only smiles down at his loving wife. "Anything." Klaus whispers and kissed her forehead. "What would you like?" Marcella asks Klaus. "I enjoy the name Lucian." Klaus says. "Lucian Arthur Mikealson?" Marcella asks. Klaus lets out a big smile. "Perfect." Klaus says and Marcella giggles. "And for a girl?" Klaus adds. "I enjoy the name Hope for a girl." Marcella says. Klaus still smiles.

He was fixing to answer when Elijah knocks on the door. "Brother we are going hunting. Would you like to accompany?" He says and smiles at the couple. "Did you invite Louis?" Marcella asks. "Yes. I hope you are ok with it." Elijah says. "I do not want to leave Marcella." Klaus says. Marcella nods and looks over at her maid. "I have Rosita, maybe have Rebekah come over when it gets dark." She turns to tell Klaus. "I will be safe." She says with a smile.

"Very well." Klaus says and gets up to get his gear. "Allow me to help, Master Niklaus." Rosita says and heads to get his gear ready. "Thank you Rosita." Klaus says with a smile. "You could get used to that." Elijah says with a laugh. Marcella only smiles and shakes her head. "Oh please, Rosita already loves Niklaus. And she tells me she will always be there when the baby is born." Marcella says. Rosita has been there for Marcella since she could and she absolutely loves her helper with all her heart.