Given to the Dark Angel Chapter 6

Given to the dark angel Chapter 6

He kissed me with passion and lust, running his hands through my hair and licking my tongue. I giggled and he lightly grinded against me. He gently laid down on me and I lightly scratched his back. He closed his eyes and smiled. I looked at his soft hair, beautiful skin, and perfect smile. He was constantly making my heart melt. I ran my finger-tips down the middle of his back and he shivered. I looked up at me with his big, purple eyes and attacked my face with kisses. I laughed and kissed back as he gripped my hips. My fingers ran under his shirt and I felt along his six-pack. He grinned and ran his long fingers under my shirt and across my stomach. I felt so full of lust and totally helpless to Shay's touch. I started to softly massage my breast's and I closed my eyes as I moaned very softly. He entwined his legs with mine and bent his head down to kiss me again just as the door flew open.

I looked up and saw a messy brown haired boy with large, purple eye's. I started at his large open wings...except they were more like bat wings. His shirt was ripped where the wings had popped out and he wore baggy pants. He strode over to us and stood at the end of the bed with his arms crossed. Shay glared and slowly moved off me and sat up next to me. He ran a hand through his hair and pulled me very tight to his side. I peaked up at the stranger through my bangs and he was starring at me intently. I gulped and looked back down.

"What do you want Ricky?" He flapped his jagged wings and then brought on a huge grin and clapped his hands together and then spoke in quite a girlish voice. "Wedding planning! Come darling we have to pick out a dress, cake, decorations..." He kept naming stuff while counting off his fingers. My lip twitched about to form a smile and I fought it back. Shay had relaxed his grip and chuckled lightly. Ricky kept talking and Shay whispered in my ear before pushing me towards the bat-winged boy. "His wings are just from a mix of breeds. He's pure though, he also likes men though so you're very safe." He smiled as I was pushed out the door by Ricky. I gasped as Ricky quickly picked me up and warped through the house and straight into the basement, a part of the house I had yet to see. I was out of breathe as he set me down and he patted by back. His wings restricted as I looked up and saw we were in, well it looked like a ballerina room. Mirrors were all along one wall, with slick mahogany wood on the floor.

"I'll be right back. I'm going to get some dresses for you to pick out!" He trotted off through a door as I walked about the room. A expensive looking keyboard was set off in a corner, with a stool that had a purple fuzzy seat. Bright lights hung from the ceiling and the walls were a pretty green color. I slid off my flip flops and kept walking across the large room. A quite large stereo was placed by one of the mirrors. It had large speakers, but the room looked soundproof. I pressed my finger on the red-lit power button as it turned green and Airplanes part II by B.o.B featuring Haley Williams and Eminem started to come out of the speakers. I closed my eyes and started to move to the music. I did a couple turns and slow slides at the beginning. As the rhythm picked up, so did my feet. I began speeding my breathe as I did flips, body rolls, and just started to break out. My mind was blank for once and my body moved however it wanted. In intricate and sharp jabs and spins I danced. It felt so nice to have to wooden floor touch my feet and then be gone as I flipped backwards into the air. I was doing a double-spin on my toes with my hair flowing around when the song was coming to an end. I stopped and sat down while breathing hard and whipping the droplets of sweat on my head. I laughed to myself and smiled into the mirrors.

Ricky walked into the room rolling in three huge clothing racks. Each long rack was filled with wedding dresses that only people of the rich and famous would ever be able to browse. Ricky sat down on the floor cross legged and folded his hands in his lap with a huge grin. "They are all your size. So find your dream dress girl!" I cracked a smile and went over to the first rack. I began to run my hands through the many white fabrics of silk and cotton with fabulous beading and patterns. All on the first rack were beautiful but they definitely weren't the one. I wanted to be seen in his eyes that day as the most beautiful creature. I wanted to see his smiling face and his wings fly out in excitement. He's eyes full of lust and pure happiness that I'm his. I wanted him to be excited about spending the rest of his days with me. To not regret that his father made him marry me. I continued onto the next racked and found some very pretty ones that any girl would kill to have, but they weren't for me. Ricky had laid down on his back and was tapping his foot.

I was sighing while I looked through the middle section of the last rack and I froze when I saw it. It had a gorgeous corset that had purple beading. The bottom dress ruffled and then in the back it had a purple swoop down the middle with beading. It glowed in the light. It took my breath away. It was perfect.

I stared at it for a few moments and then started stripping off my clothes as quickly as I could. Ricky had sat up and laughed loudly as I was throwing my clothes to the side and pulled the dress on. I urgently ushered Ricky over to zip up the fabric around my exposed back. The dress was form fitting but not too tight as he slid up the zipper. I sucked in a long breath before peaking up at the mirror. Mine and Ricky's mouth dropped at the same time. "Holy shit." I muttered.

Ricky had taken up my dress in a white bag up to mine and Shay's room. I had stayed downstairs and sat down in front of the keyboard. I turned it on and began poking at the keys. I placed my hands over the keys and then began to play on whatever white button my fingers wanted. I was laughing and having a blast as random harmonies chimed in. I looked over the expensive device and pressed play on one of the recordings. Apparently it recorded voices too cause soon Shay's voice echoed in the room. He's voice melted my heart.

"This one's called 'Echo'" The instrumental started and it was the most beautiful sound. The words were too perfect and glued me to my seat as I listened. By the end of the song I was out of breath. It left me completely speechless. It sent shivers up my spine. I stared at the keys and closed my eyes. I cleared my mind and started to play. I couldn't hear in my peaceful state and just kept going. I'd been playing awhile when I felt an all to familiar arm wrap around my waist and a chin lay on my head. I jumped a little and stopped playing. I looked up at my handsome fiancé. His black hair was covered by a beanie except for the side swept bangs and sides. He had a loose white shirt on and some plaid boxers. He saw my staring at his attire and chuckled. "I took a nap and didn't feel like putting my pants back on." I giggled and put my arms up so I could wrap my arms around his neck. He wrapped his other arm around my waist and lift me off the seat a little so he was sitting on the stool, and I was sitting on his lap. He nibbled on my neck softly. "Find a dress?" I nodded and he licked my neck lightly. I shivered from the coldness of his tongue. He smiled held me tighter to him and then put his head on my shoulder and kept his head down. He smelled so good and I smiled warmly at him. "I love you Echo." He peaked up at me through his bangs with a huge smile. My heart pounded so hard from his words and smile. He reached up one of his hands and stroked the side of my face and kisses me softly. "So much." I melted. I was done. I was his.

I whispered with a smile. "I love you too."

☺ like? I know its short but it's the best I could do! I was tired! So leave me be! :] enjoy and tell me if I should continue! And help spread my stories if you like them! Ill totally repay the favor! I love you all! Even though I don't know you! I love you! Unless for some reason I don't love you! ...then I guess I don't love you! :D ♥