The Perilous Nature Of Lust - Prelude

The Perilous Nature of Lust

PLEASE DO NOT SKIP CHAPTER

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS AND INFORMATION

I need to warn you guys that this story is very, I mean very, heart-rending There are no major character deaths but tons of the stuff that has happened to some of the characters (particularly Harry) in the flashbacks of the story is plain awful and can be triggering. I cried planning this and actually held back from writing this story for a while because it’s just heartbreaking.

This story in no way is trying to romanticize the experiences he’s gone through, they’re used to rather signify the evils of abuse and how manipulative an abuser can be to the fragile mind of a victim. It shows the dangers of in becoming “too far in love too fast” and the “misuse of trust” (hence the title) The best thing not to do in all of this is to not get mad at and blame the victim, none of this is their fault. There are ways it could’ve been avoided and this story will touch upon that as well.

The outcome I’m hoping for you all to experience whether you have been abused, are being abused, know someone that’s being abused or not, is that you must find a way to speak out against it. No one should live their lives in fear, especially to the extent Harry did. I personally experienced severe abuse but not to Harry’s extent.

That being said I hope you're all okay and you’re living your life to the fullest and making an effort to be happy everyday. Never be afraid to call or tell someone. If you are in school tell a counselor, if you are working tell a coworker or your boss.

If neither work for you or you’d rather just call. This number should help for US/CA residents: 1-800-799-7233  

There are many ways to handle abuse if you need more information on the subject or are looking for help. Here are some websites that should provide you with that:

https://www.haven-oakland.org/education-prevention/programs

https://www.futureswithoutviolence.org/

https://www.acf.hhs.gov/fysb/programs/family-violence-prevention-services

http://www.ncadv.org/

DM via Wattpad or IG delicate.harrie me if you have any questions

__________

Pairing: Louis Tomlinson/Harry Styles

Disclaimers: strong language, smut, mentions of drug use, mentions of heavy alcohol use, domestic violence, use of sexuality slurs, mentions of mpreg, mentions if homicide, scenes of homicide, mentions of suicide, mentions of eating disorder...etc (Some trigger warnings will be posted at the beginning of the chapter/scene for readers convenience)

Cover by IG: harryslacegarter