3

This was stressful 😂 Please share, comment, and like...if you enjoyed it. Or if you don't, it's all good.

________

“Well there's our first witness. Miss. Pletnyova, the Boswell’s neighbour.” Louis said looking through the one-way window of the interrogation room. The woman sat at the table patiently with her arms folded over her chest. She was gord shaped, with wrinkles all over her face and a bleached blonde pixie cut.”

“She looks...vicious.” Liam remarked.

“Maybe it's because she's Russian.” A detective named Jim said.

“Don’t generalize, not all Russians look like furious little hefty Billy Idols.” Liam snorted.

“Just going based off of what I’ve seen. You guys have fun with that, she was a bit of a snob earlier when she came in. There's no doubt she's still pissed.”

Louis swayed his wrist “We'll be fine. You just watch and we'll see what we can get from her.”

“Sir, yes, sir.” He retorted.

“Alright Liam, I'll do the talking. You jump in and observe when you need to.”

“Sure thing Tommo.” He grabbed the case file and the both of them walked in the room, Liam trailing behind Louis.

“Goodmorning Ms. Pletnyova I'm Detective Louis Tomlinson this is my comrade Detective Liam Payne. How are you today ma’am?”

She rolled her eyes. “Fine, I would be better if you two were on time.”

“You'll have to excuse us Ms. Pletnyova, we had transportation troubles.”

“No thank you, and please just call me Sabina. You're completely pronouncing my name wrong.”

He wanted to argue with the woman but of course decided against it. He gave her a tight smile. “My apologies. Well Detective Payne and I are going to ask you some questions and you're going to answer truthfully with as much detail as possible. While we're at it that video camera  here is going to tape all of it. Are you aware of your rights and in need of an attorney?”

“Yes and if I did he'd be here.”

“It's my job to ask ma’am and if you keep making smart remarks like that we can choose to pardon anything you have to say about this case. Would you want that?”

Sabina rolled her eyes “Let's just get on with it.”

“Okay, then.” he looked at Liam to see check if he was ready to start questioning her and he nodded the okay to Louis.

“First off, what were you doing at the time of the murder?”

“I was at home in my backyard tanning.”

“You were by yourself?”

“Yes. Well no. I was with my cat, Paskha.”

“Ma’am, that doesn't count. Your cats an animal.” Louis retorted.

“You're the one who's an animal you filthy fa-”

Liam interrupted. “No need to insult him Sabina. Louis if her cat was with her than her cat was with her. Let's carry on with the next question.”

Louis swore the woman almost called him a homophobic slur but he couldn't tell because Liam cut her off. He ignored it and carried on with the question. He wanted this over as soon as possible.

“Okay, you claimed you heard noises around the time Mr. Boswell was murdered. Could you describe those to me?”

“It sound like yelling, then bangs, possibly an alarm. It was faint but I could hear it.”