Moving on.

"Lets go on an adventure, shall we. Where's your boyfriend?" He asks.
"At his house, let's just go you and me!" I smile.
"Alrighty." He says, closing the door behind him. 
"How are you doing, Alice, how are you really doing?" Whispers the Doctor.
"I'm fine. Well I'm not. In fact I'm distraught. No one understands! Not even George! I keep getting upset and he keeps telling me to move on. I can't!" I cry
"Right." Says the Doctor, "I've said this to you before but I'm going to tell you again. And after I've told you this, Amy won't be spoken about for the rest of the day, and we are going somewhere to cheer you up. Amy was my best friend, I loved her the world, your sister was one special girl. I felt guilty for months afterwards, I still do now. She was amazing, we went through so much together; but I'm willing to move on, I'm just as distraught as you are but I'm used to this, I always lose people. Think about what it's like for me ok? Now let's go somewhere and forget for a day, Alice Cooke."
"You understand me, Doctor." I reply, "I understand you. I'll try to focus on something else today, let's go somewhere."
"What's your favourite era?" Asks the Doctor.
"Hmm....1800s.. 1845?" I laugh.
"Okay, random but 1845 it is!" Shouts the Doctor, and the TARDIS is off. I'm so excited. All these years studying history, it's all so interesting!
I excitedly open the doors. But all I can hear are sirens, all I can see is chaos and all I can smell is smoke. This is not 1845. This is 1945.
"Ma'am, Sir, I suggest you evacuate to he bunkers straight away!" Says a stern police officer. The Doctor acknowledges him and leads me to an underground station. It is filthy and cramped. "We are 100 years out. I'm so sorry," whispers the Doctor, "we are caught up in a war."
"It's ok," I reply, "I was actually going to say during WW2 but I didn't want to die..."
"It's not right down here." Says an old lady with a grubby face. "There's something supernatural!" She says to us. "She's a madwoman, ignore her ma'am," Says a young girl.
"No," says the Doctor, "I can sense it. Come on Alice, let's explore!" He smirks, running down a tunnel.
"Doctor!" I shout, running after him.

We are in an underground station, looking for aliens or ghosts or whatever it is. "This is incredibly strange..." says the Doctor, "there's a poltergeist!"