Bunkbeds

Genre: Smut

Warnings: Not sure if this is a warning, but very kinky? Get's a little frisky ;) (Also Top Draco, bc personally I believe in SWITCHES)

Word Count: 4.3k+

Summary: Draco wakes up to a welcome surprise in his top bunk.

Draco Malfoy slept peacefully in his bunk bed. Maybe this trip wasn't all that bad considering he got his way and was on the top bunk. The only issue was that this trip was some type of "bonding" trip between the remaining eighth-year students. Which happened to be about ten or so. So McGonagall and her wonderfully extravagant ideas decided to shove the boys in a little cabin with twin-sized bunk beds while the girls slept in full-sized beds in a different cabin because there are less girls than boys.

But, Draco slept peacefully knowing that he wouldn't be hexed or jinxed by the brightest witch of their age because he made a smart remark about "house elves not doing their bloody jobs, those lazy oafs." But, having Potter and Weasley in the same cabin makes him slightly uneasy. McGonagall sent them off to bed after a feast fit for a king--or queen, he supposes.

So, he threatened a few of the boys that if he wasn't on top he'd hex someone out of their bed. So with a few snickers from Harry they let him have his way when Harry just continued to laugh. He picked the bed farthest away from everyone else, Weasley and Thomas are in the other bedroom with Finnegan and Longbottom next to them. Which left him and Potter to share the only bunk bed in the tiny spare bedroom. He didn't mind it at first, he didn't have to deal with anyone until Potter dropped his bags off and ran back out into the living room with all the other Gryffindorks.

He was sleeping peacefully until he felt someone stir at the foot of the bed, their legs balancing on the ladder. He opens his eyes slowly and yawns. He swears it's too late to start a fight, but with the burning eyes locked onto his he might have to.

"Potter? What are you--?" Harry clamps a hand over his mouth and forces him back into the bed. Draco, drowsy from sleep complies. Harry chuckles and removes his hand.

"I'm joining you on top," Harry states confidently. Draco just stares up at him before asking a quick why. Harry shrugs his shoulders before comfortably seating himself on Draco's thighs. Draco shifts uncomfortably, the thought of anyone on his lap makes his brain go fuzzy. But Potter on his lap? Well, he's going a little bit crazy.

"I couldn't help but notice your staring at supper. I want answers. Was it towards me or Hermione. Because Ron was fuming." Draco sits up, but Harry pushes him down back in the bed. He leaves his hand on Draco's steadily rising and falling chest. He feels the heart beat pounding against the rib cage and smirks slightly to himself. Looking into the burning grey eyes below him.

"Was it me?" He moves down closer to Draco's ear. Harry let's his breath ghost over the pale expanse of neck.

"Why, Potter? Do you want it to be you?" Draco whispers out leaving Harry speechless at the gravely way it comes out.

"If I was to say yes, what would you say?" Harry asks. Draco's eyes narrow and he gulps when Harry moves closer to his neck. Harry not wanting to wait for a worded answer instead lightly bites Draco's neck.

Draco bites his lip slightly, enjoying the feeling of Harry's teeth on his neck.

"If it was me, then I'd say we could skip all the hatred and get down to something I know we both want to do," Harry growls lightly in Draco's ear. Draco bites his lip harder feeling Harry's teeth on his neck again, gently nipping and biting the skin.

"And what's that, Potter?" Draco says leaning up on his elbows. Harry is still leaning down, nose close to Draco's eyes burning and staring right back.