"The Truth About Fame"

Gigi's POV (just cuz I can)-

I pulled back my hair into the tightest possible ponytail and slipped on a brand new headband.

I adjusted my old t-shirt from when I was around thirteen and retied my sneakers.

"You look very fit," I heard a voice say from behind me.

I blushed and looked back at Liam, looking equally as athletic as me, but ten times more good looking.

"Thanks," I replied, taking Liam's hand and pulling myself up. "So what are we trying today?"

He slung his gym bag on his shoulder. "There's this new bike place called Sun Cycle. I heard it's all hippy-dippy and stuff."

I smiled, "Perfect."

Every week, Liam and I tried a different activity, last week it being a hike, the week before a yoga class.

He slung his arm around me and looked pointedly at my headband. "Lulu lemon?" He asked.

I shook my head, "Target."

He laughed, "Can you just let me but you one expensive thing?"

I shook my head. "There's no point in that."

We both put a hoody on over our tees and pulled the hood on over our heads to protect ourselves from the paparazzi.

We went out the back entrance from the house and ran to the front where we had our car parked.

"You sure you want to drive?" Liam asked me. "I can call a person to come and drive us."

"I think I can handle a quick drive. We should be biking there anyway, if only that was possible."

He grimaced a bit. I hadn't meant to make a comment about his fame getting in the way.

"Sorry Li."

"It's fine. So what are you doing later today?"

"I think I'm going for lunch with this girl I met in one of my yoga classes."

"What's her name?"

"It's Danielle. She told me she went to Chapman too! Same grade as me, in fact. I wonder how I didn't know her."

Liam's eyes widened slightly at the mention of her name.

"You knew her?"

He pretended to not hear me and turned his attention to his iPhone screen.

I focused my eyes on the road. "Put down that freaking phone and answer my question."

He sighed defeatedly. "No, I've never heard of her."

I could tell he was lying, but I decided to ignore it.

We sat in silence for the rest of the ride to Sun Cycle.

We pulled into the parking lot and put our hoods on again.

We got out of the car and were instantly seen by some pedestrians.

"Liam!" A girl screamed, drawing attention to us, I pulled the strings on my hoodie tighter and searched for Liam's hand. We were then mobbed by and overly excited crowd.

I squeezed his hand tighter and he held it firmly.

We finally pushed our way through the crowd to the entrance of the gym.

"Thank god you guys made it here okay," One Directions manager, Cathy, said, pressing something on her earpiece and smiling thankfully at us. "Now that you're here, I need to get going. I'm meeting with someone to get you guys that Saturday Night Live performance. Your last one brought up your sales by leaps and bounds."

With that, Cathy skittered out of the gym and hopped into her chauffeured car.

I took a quick look around the gym and sighed.

No one else was here, so clearly Liam's management must have closed it off so we could work out.

Liam noticed I looked upset and he threw his arm around me.

"This sucks," he said.

I nodded and sighed again, pulling off my sweatshirt and walking over to the first bike I saw.

I started pedaling immediately and plugged in my headphones, listening to whatever song first came on shuffle.

I pedaled faster, zoning Liam and all of his stupid bodyguards out, allowing my mind to break free and start spinning.

There were so many things that I hated about Liam being famous. I hated that we couldn't walk around like a normal couple. I hated that we couldn't take gym classes anymore because people wouldn't be able to focus with a "superstar" doing squats in front of them. I also hated how on every fan site out there, people talked about how I was a fake girlfriend, that management set us up.

Something else always ticked me off as well; the fact I couldn't go out without being asked questions about Liam, like I was a celebrity now, something I had always promised not to become.

I stopped pedaling furiously after about thirty minutes, surprisingly exhausted. I looked at Liam next to me who looked equally winded.

"Maybe we should try yoga again next time," he sputtered.

I laughed and nodded. One thing that I find crazy is that Liam is the only person I would give up having a normal life with so we could be together.

And even though after the gym we got into a limo with tinted windows and all that jazz, and my car followed behind us, probably being driven by one of Liam's many body guards, I went along with it.

Just because I love Liam that much.

•••••••••••••••

QOTD: How do you like the You & I video if you have seen it yet?:) (when I update this it's not out yet)

GUYS! IM STARTING A NEW BOOK WITH ME JUST RANTING ABOUT DIFFERENT THINGS, BC I HAVE SO MUCH I WANT TO SAY AND TALK ABOUT WITH YOU GUYS.

I wasn't going to update until my last chapter got 1000 reads, but it didn't get there (probably because people stopped reading after I didn't update for two years) but I didn't want to leave you guys waiting for too long. Please try to get me to 1000 reads on my last update, all my other chapters have gotten there and I want that one to as well!

YOU & I TODAY YESSSS

I hope you understand what I did in this update. If you don't, read the beginning of my last chapter.

This is basically a fast forward to when they are already famous as One Direction (present time). They are in their twenties, and things will be changing.

Love you!