AUTHORS NOTE

Hi everyone!

I really hope that you all enjoyed this series!

I just wanted to let you know that I'm publishing a new book called "FOUR" in a few days (I wonder where the inspiration for that title came from?)

I'll give you guys a little sneak peak-

Ingrid. Not really a common name, huh? Like, I didn't know another Ingrid until I met that Ingrid.

But she's a whole other story.

But back to my name; do you know any Ingrids? Because I was always the only one.

Ingrid. Ingrid, Ingrid, Ingrid.

I never really loved my name, but meeting that Ingrid made me absolutely depise it.

What's the chance of meeting another Ingrid? Especially one that ruins your life?

Maybe I'm overreacting. Maybe Ingrid is a common name anywhere else, like Emma or Sarah.

But I can't help it. I feel like I'm cursed, like the fact that I was named Ingrid was just a sign from God that I should take off running.

Ingrid. Why Ingrid? Why not something common, so I meet plenty of others with the same name as me, so I don't pinpoint my curse on just myself.

But noooo. I had to be named Ingrid.

Ingrid. I've repeated it over and over in my head so many times that it doesn't even sound like a name anymore.

It just sounds like Ingrid.

The definition of Ingrid is "Hero's daughter."

My defintion of Ingrid is "Cursed".

-----

I hope you guys like the sound of it so far, and I'll post an update on this book when I've published it.

It's a Harry fanfiction, by the way.

Again, thanks for reading the HSM and HWSM books, and I really hope you guys will check out FOUR.