Sans special surprise!

*in a whisper *"Hehehe oh sansy you....I hope he's asleep? (Happy sigh) -^- I..i..." *sans starts to move a little* "shit! " *fell runs down stairs back on the couch* "shit that was close (sigh) whatever " *2 hours later cuz idk what to write*

"hmm uh? *sans wake up and looks around* m-morning already? Uhh I guess I should get up *sans gets out of bed and walks down the stairs *

huh! Oh ya I forgot fell slept over heh he's cute when's he's sleeping.......did I just say he's cute •-•......... what....the...hell...happened to me •-•......AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! *Fell yanks up* " AHH WHAT THE FUCK!! *huff huff huff* JESUS YOU SCARED ME!! " Sorry You scared me! " Me?!?!? How did I scare you?!?! " I FORGOT YOU SLEPT OVER  " how do you forget that?!?! " i don't know!! "MMMLAAH!" Sorry!! (Sigh) we are you hungry?? " * mumbling * yes "

ok then get your jacket and lets go to grillbees " hmmm •~• ok" *POOF AT GRILLBEES?!* *sans and fell sit down * aahh so fell what going on with you " uhh y-you know uh life? I-I don't know " hmm how's you and your bro *drinks some ketchup-^-*

"m-me and the boss! Uh w-we're good h-he's not hitting as often now!! " he should be hitting you at the start listening buddy if he hits you your always welcome to come to my house ok  •~< " R-really!! " ya haha your always welcome " t-thanks (^\\\^) "

no problem *fells phone starts to ring * " uh oh uh h-hello? ( Lazybonez here sorry but I wanted to say the UF papy when he talks it have - THESE WITH BIG LETTERS- ok sorry sorry (^\\\^)  -SANS!!!! YOU LAZYBONEZ WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN YOU'VE BEEN GONE FOR A DAY!!!!!-

"uh!! Sorry b-boss I'm on my way -YOU BETTER OR YOUR GOING TO GET OUR PUNISHMENT!!!!- punishment? What he going to do " uhhh * remembers * NOTHING!! Hehehehe •~• " uhh ok then -SANS GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE IF NOT IN 10 MINUTES THEN IT PUNISHMENT TIME!!!-

"ok ok I'm coming!! " * fell hangs up* well I got to go the boss is calling and I don't want to get * shivers * punished hmm well bye blue see you later " bye see ya * POOF FELL IS MAGICAL HOME!!!*

                             ...... to be continued.... :3