Sans is dirty XD

*sans puts his hand under fells shirt and touches his spin low down * " Uhhh!" Heheh maybe that will turn you on let's try something else:3

No one P.O.V
Sans keeps licking fells neck slow trying to find his sweet spot fell still is moaning quietly hmmuh s-stop uhh sans licks a little ruff fell Moans louder ha must found his sweet spot Uhh!! P-pleas Huu p-please!! Hmuhh please s-stop! uhh! A little red thing glows in fell pants sans looks down ha I knew it was close he puts his hand down fells pants and teases his meander? Dick? I'll just say dick it's better and teases with his dick fell suddenly wakes up huh what -!! B-blue! Sans covers his mouth do you want to finish this at my place~ fell shakes his head up and down hehe ok~ sans teleport him and fell back in his room on his bed soo cherry berry~ said sans in a lustful voice I want you to fuck me! Fell says Hah already sans puts his hand down fell pants again and teases his dick just fuck me already! Hehe he start to stroke his dick huuh uhh hmmm f-f-fuck Sans pulls down fells pants and start to suck his dick uhhaah!! Fell puts his hand on sans head making him deep throat hhhmm uh! F-fuck! S-sans! Fell start to cum in his mouth hmm~ sans pulls off his pants and......

To be continued:3 HA! Cliff hanger!! I just have to post this so I'm leaving it here and go STRAIGHT TO THE NEXT ONE! HAHA >:3 lazybonez OUT!