Chapter 8

Warning: sexual content

When I pull up to Jake house I only see his car.  I park in the long driveway and grab my bags.  When I close my car door I see Jake walking out of the house to me. He kisses me on my forehead and grab my bags.

"Don't worry, my mom isn't here," he smiles.  He walks up his huge staircase and I follow.  When we get to his room he drops my bags on his little sofa. I sit down on his bed looking at him. He's wearing basketball shorts with a t-shirt.

"You want something to drink," he turns around and looks at me.

"No im fine," I give him a small smile.

He walks up to his bed and sit next to me.

"So what do you want to do? I got movie's,  games, funny videos, we coul-"

"You know what I want Jake, I just want you," I somehow got the dignity to say that to him.He looks into my eyes and grabs my hand. "Are you sure about this Ariel?" he ask.

"Yes, im positive,"I say softly but don't hesitate.  He looks in my eyes for hesitation but doesn't find it. He slowly leans in and kisses me soft and tender. I lay back on his bed letting him crawl on top of me. He kisses he passionately while pulling off my hoodie and tank top with it. He then, kisses to my neck. I moan as he finds my sweet spot.  I grab a hold of his shirt pulling it over his head. He starts pulling my yoga pants down and I help by kicking them off. He takes panties off slowly as he lust over my body. 

"Your so beautiful," he says. I moan as he starts kissing my inner thigh. I tired of this teasing. I just want him.

"Jake please,"  I moan softly.

He smirks at me then pulls down his shorts and boxers showing his large member. I'm anxious but nervous at the same time. He leans over to his nightstand and opens it, getting a foil looking package.  I can't believe this is actually going to happen. He puts on the condom then places himself between my legs at my entrance.  Jake looks at me one more time for approval. I take a deep breath and nod my head. After I nod in approval He quickly enters me.  I groan in pain. He gives me a minute to adjust to his size before he moves.

"Are you okay,"he ask.

"Yes," I lie.

When he starts to move pain strikes me causing me to dig my nails into Jake's back. Jake kisses me to distract me from the pain.  Slowly as we progress the pain turns into pleasure.

"Faster," I moan loudly. Jake picks up the pace making me hotter. He unhooks my bra in the front and throws it off the bed still moving inside me. Once my bra is off he rubs my n!pples.  I throw my head back in pleasure. "Oh my god, Jake!" I moan loudly. Jake leans down to my ear and whispers to me.

"Come for me baby," Jake seductively say. Once he says that I come, screaming out his name. After I come he thrust into me a few more times before he reaches his high.

It was so heated in the room. Jake lays drops down next to me. I stare in his eyes and smile. " That was,"I try to say.

"Amazing, " Jake finishes for me.

"Yeah but im sure you had better,"say. Jake look at me and frowns.

"Ariel don't do that. Don't make yourself feel less then what you are. Those other girls didn't mean shit to me, but you do. I love you and that makes this moment better than any other time I had with other girls." he says. I smile at him and kiss him. Before we know it where at round 2.

*****

I wake up with the light peaking into Jake's room.  I look over and don't see Jake.  I sit up and look around.

"Morning babe," Jake says walking out his bathroom stark butt naked.  I look at him up and down looking at his define body with his tattoos. "Checking me out," he laughs. I blushed at the fact that I was staring him down. He  grabs his basketball shorts off the floor pulling them on. With his back to me I notice scratch marks on his back. Images of me drawing my nails into his back and screaming his name last night come back to my mind. Oh how amazing last night was.

"I'm sorry about your back," I giggle.  Jake laughed and came over to my side of the bed.

"Oh don't worry about it baby. It's kinda a turn on for me.  Let's me know I was fucking you right," he kisses my forehead. I cringe at his language. He can not go a day with cursing.  "If we don't get up now where going to be even more late for school," Jake walks back in the bathroom turning on his shower.

I get up and sit on the edge of the bed noticing im naked. I get up and feel a pain between my legs.  I take my time walking in the bathroom and open his shower door joining him.

"Are you okay?" jake looks concerned.

I move under the shower head and chuckle. " Yeah just a little sore," i tell him.

Me and jake shower and brush our teeth. I change into my purple sweater, vans and black pants. Jake puts on a his usual black jeans, black shirt, and black combat boots. He takes the stained sheets off his bed and throw them out on our way outside. We decide to drive my car so I can just drop him off  and I can go home after. When we make it to school Jake grabs my hand as we walk in. We are extremely late but at least we made it. It's already time for our lunch so when we check in school we head right to lunch. I see Kelly sitting alone so I head for her table while Jake buys my food.

"Hey Kelly, whats up?"I give her a big smile as I sit down in front of her. She looks up from her food and smiles.

" Someone's happy today,"  Kelly says.I shrug my shoulders and take a french fry off her plate. "So how was last night, even though I think its weird you and Jake had sex,"Kelly says.  I literally almost choke on my fry from her comment.

"Kelly! " I say in shock.

" What... its obvious that you lost your virginity.  Your glowing and smiling," she chuckles biting down on her fries.

"Oh.... well, it was amazing," I giggle.

" Well im glad you had fun I guess," she smiles at me.

Jake walks up and sits down handing me my burger and fries. " Thanks Jake," I smile. He throws his arm behind the back of my chair and nods.  That's when Victor walks up behind Kelly and sits down next to her placing a kiss on her cheek.

"What the fuck." Jake is obviously confused by Victor's gesture . I grab Jake's hand under the table and squeeze it slightly. " What's going on with you two, Jake looks at Kelly then Victor.

" Oh Kell's didn't tell you?" Victor grins.

"Tell me what," Jake says through his teeth.

"That im her boyfriend,"Victor says.

Jake tighten his grip on my hand.

" Jake just calm down," I whisper in his ear. 

" Victor can I speak to you in private," Jake managed to say. Victor nods and stands up. They both walk out to the courtyard and disappear from our view. I wonder what they are going to say.

"Well that was awkward," I laugh. Kelly looks up at me frowning.  "What's wrong Kelly?"  I ask. I know there's something off about her. Just before she says something she holds her mouth and run the the nearest trash throwing up everything she ate. After she's done we go the the bathroom to talk.

"Kelly what's going on, Victor said you've been throwing up all week. Are you sick?" I ask her. She throws water on her face then turns around to face me but looks down at he feet.

"Ariel I'm not sure. I didn't go to the doctor yet because you know of scare of the doctors but......

" But what Kelly,  What's wrong?" I urge her to say something.  She holds her stomach and looks up at me with tears in her eye's.

" I think im pregnant."

-------------------------------------------------

hope you like this chapter.  love you all. comment and vote