8) Engaged? (Yoongi)

When I woke up my arms hurt so bad. I looked at my arms and they were so scarred with cuts I had at least 20 scars on each arm. Anytime I touched my arm it would sting even the slight less touch could hurt so much. I got up and I went to my closet and grabbed a long sleeve and threw it over my plate chest. I have been wearing long sleeves for about 3 months now cause of all the cutting I have been doing. I walked out of my room only to find my dad and his girlfriend making out on the table why they were eating.

"Hey Yoongs are you gonna eat" my dad said
while he had food in his mouth

"Nah I lost my appetite"

"C'mon we made your favorite eggs and bacon" Kristen said

My fathers girlfriend was a foreigner a white female with long blonde hair and hazel eyes.

"If you were my mom you would know that eggs and bacon are not my favorite" I blurted

"Now son why do you have to be so rude"

" I am not being rude I am just sayi-"

"Yoongi I know your depressed about your mother but it is time to move on"

"Move on, you think I can move on after what happened. You can't just move on you know because I am not even close to moving on and if you knew the things I have done then you would know why it is so difficult"

"MIN YOONGI!!!!!"my father yelled

" I want you to stop with this attitude of yours. You have been really rude to your step-mother"

Step-mother what the fuck is he saying

"Step-mother?" I asked

"Yes, step-mother"

Kristen chuckled and my dad just smile.

Kristen showed me her engagement ring and wiggled her finger around like if she was getting married to the most richest guy in Seoul.

"Yes your father proposed to me yesterday and I am so happy isn't it lovely"

I stood their shocked

"Umm...I am just gonna go and eat breakfast with my friend so umm...bye I guess see you guys later"

I went to my room grabbed my shoes and walked out of the house. I still couldn't believe my dad never told me.I walked to my local park and sat down thinking on how my life could get any worse.

"Kristen.... my mom?"

Even the thought of it made me mad and sad at the same time I put my hand in my pocket and I felt something that made me a little happier...my blade.

I looked around a spotted a bathroom I walked over to it and locked it making sure no one was inside.

When the coast was clear I lifted my sleeve and I started to cut...