on the way!

3rd person

Ludwig Beilshimdt was a German living in new York along with his older brother Gilbert. They signed up for The world-acdemany, of course Ludwig was expecting people all around the world to come to this school.

He and Gilbert were mentally preparing themselves for the Lesson because they may be in a new setting but that doesn't mean school still isn't a living hell. Within a few weeks then be entering a school filled with not only demons for teachers but a taste of crazed and humble jazzed people. Only God knew what was in stored for them.

It was about 7:45 in their apartment before they heard yelling down the hall. "MATTEO! IDIOTA! OPEN THE DOOR!", Gilbert got and walked to the door and peeked down the hall as Ludwig followed behind, both concern they saw two smaller males Two doors down. One with fair Pale skin and another with olive skin. "New neighbors,huh?", Ludwig asked.

"Ja...Loud ones at Zthe most..." Gilbert paused and Turned to look at Ludwig,"kinda hot,huh?", Gilbert laughed. Ludwig replied by slapping his brother's as Gilbert closed the door. The two got ready for bed for tomorrow, School wasn't going to wait on them.

The Night grew on the two as Dusk slowly started to turn Dawn. The brother awoke refreshed and ready to take on the day!

They were on their way. To the living hell "God bless freshman" Gilbert sighed. "Ja, hopefully Alfred can keep Ivan away from them, or anyone else...", Ludwig muttered the last part and hoped onto the bus.

"On are way! To living hell everyone!" Gilbert yelled as he got on receiving a lot of laughs.
Gilbert sat next to his trio and Ludwig sat in the nearest seat earning a squeak from an unknown person.

Hey! Mattie here! Thanks for reading really short chapter I know hopefully I can get the new chapter out! By tomorrow...😬😀 Anyway thanks for reading bye! 📚😙