The Prophecy [EDITED]

Here it goes!!! The next chapter!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kakashi POV*

Since the incident last night. All things came back to normal. Naruto and Sasuke continued to climb trees. Sakura is guarding Tazuna and Ayumi.... She change. She became quiet and she is always not in the house. Every time we asked her wolf, Sianii, where she is, she just run away.

Every night me and Sasuke followed her, we saw her with an unfamiliar boy in the beach. They are always having fun and when I look to Sasuke his eyes were full of emotions. He is trying to be emotionless but his eyes never failed in his emotions.

"Are you jealous?" I asked him while looking at Ayumi and the boy. Sasuke sighed and nodded. I chuckled.

"I like her being her. She is so special than any other girls. She is really...... something." Sasuke blushed and I close eyed smile. The great Uchiha is having a crush on the Great Kishimoto... hahahaha..

I felt the place being quiet until someone talk.

"Yui-chan, it look likes your not fine these past few days. Are you alright?" It's the boy.

"Y-yeah, I'm j-just fine." She smiled and the boy smirked.

"Fake." the boy said and she sighed.

"You really know me, Shinjiru." Ahh so he is Shinjiru Shiro from Shiro Clan. One of the most strongest Royal Clan.

"So, what's wrong?" He asked.

"I don't want to talk 'bout that." ~Ayumi

"It's okay." ~Shinjiru

"Speaking of the handsome me, are the effects starting up already??" Shinjiru asked. Effects? What does he mean?

"Nope, not yet. But talking to dead people is one of the effects isn't it?" ~Ayumi.. Talking to dead people??

"Why don't ask your mom?" Shinjiru asked.

"Mother said yes." Ayumi said. Her mother is dead right??

"Why are Kishimotos' Kekkei Genkais are cool!?" Sinjiru whined and Ayumi laugh.

"Because we are cool." Ayumi winked which made that Shinjiru blushed and Sasuke growled. I laugh until something click on my head...

Kekkei Genkai??

It means talking to dead people is one of their kekkei genkai?? There Kekkei Genkais are really cool....

"3 months to go, Ayumi." Shinjiru said seriously and Ayumi look at him confused. Me and Sasuke are confuse too.

"3 months to go what?" Ayumi asked.

"Your birthday.... The prophecy." ~Shinjiru

"I almost forgot about that one." ~Ayumi

"Shinji-kun can I have a favor? Pwease?" Ayumi make her puppy eyes and Shinjiru smiled.

"Fine, what is it?" ~Shinjiru

"Follow us through Konoha when we got home. I want you to be there if anything happens to me." Ayumi said seriously and Shinjiru sighed. We gasped in shock.

"Yui-chan, you know that my place is here." ~Shinjiru

"I know, But I..... Need you!!!" Ayumi said softly and Sasuke's eyes was full of anger.