024

the amount of effort it took for you to stop being...you, was more than you had planned.
from every quirky laugh to each line you wrote, you analyzed everything.

you wrote like a four year old, you're eating way too many candies, your voice sounded like a croaking frog...you could name it all.

but fixing it was so hard. it made you move slower because you were more critical of each move you made, and if you made a mistake you'd beat yourself up over it.

and now you were stressing because work was getting done slower which meant you'd look lazy and you didn't want to appear that way either.

before you knew it you had managed to snatch away your joy and become miserable again.

"knock knock," jimin peaked his head into the room, nose twitched as it tended to when he was in a bright mood.

when you looked up to him however he could see the cloud hanging over your head."looks like doom and gloom over here..."

he steps in and walks over to your desk, pressing his arms on the wood. without asking he was holding your chin with his finger, examining you.

"you must be sick, you've gotten so pale since this morning."

you pushed his hand away and sighed."I'm not sick."

"well that's good," he stuck out his bottom lip, looking down at the work on your desk before deciding to fidget with a random flower pen. "did you know sadness can be a sickness?"

he paused, sucking the inside of his cheek, dragging his finger along his fleshy lips.

"stories of grieving husbands dying shortly after their wives, the person who had a heart attack after losing their job or when a kid's asthma gets worse after their parents divorce...sadness is a really strong disease."

"are you saying that I'm going I die?" you choked.

"no no, you're not sick remember?"
jimin's eyes crinkled at the corners, dismissing your shock while trying to maintain his serious aura though his lips gave way to his soft humor.

"I'm saying don't take it lightly, if something's upsetting you then you need to get rid of it."

he tapped his knuckles against your desk, pivoting to walk away.

"It's not possible to get rid of bad things y'know? I'm surrounded by chaos constantly."

with that being said his lips twitched. he didn't say much for a second, rather he ruffled the fluff of his hair, looking up with dazed eyes—lips mercilessly curving into a smirk."aren't we all?"