027

you thought that a cleansing session was just a bath that would metaphorically represent washing all of the negative vibes away, but no apparently that idea was just nonsense.

"no silly, the bath is just to loosen you up a bit," jimin chuckles, "and since you're done you can come out so we can get started on the real work."

your eyes became wide and you shook your head, peaking from behind the bathroom door to see the shocking arrangement he had set up.

your room was dimly lit, and it almost looked like a professorial message therapist's work space–though you couldn't actually say that since you never been to one, but this is how you imagined it.

"you're not scared are you?"  jimin questioned and you arched your eyebrows.

"me? scared? pfft...yes I'm scared gosh," you groan, shaking your head."I just really like keeping my clothes on and all of that goodness."

"well if it makes you feel any better I was going to let you keep your underwear on." he turns to you, sleeves rolled up on his arms.

you weren't sure if it was the steam left from your bath or nervous sweat starting to  drop from your forehead, you prayed it was steam.

inhaling, you opened the door a little wider, the fluffy cotton bath towel wrapped around your body though you were constantly praying that it didn't slip open or you somehow accidentally drop it.

looking up, jimin had went on to fix the pillow on the massage table, back turned to you. "I'll wait, whenever you're ready you can come sit."

"okay just..just close your eyes," you ordered. he didn't answer but you took his silence as compliance.

like a frantic bunny, you hopped onto the table and covered your oddly printed underwear, and to be honest you felt like you were mushing your chest. "okay."

you could feel jimin's presence beside you, the softness of his hands rubbing together."I don't want to shock your system with cold hands," he laughs.

after a moment you were starting to drift, eyes becoming heavy until you felt a sudden touch on the back of your thigh and flinch.

"I can't do this let's stop, I don't feel comfortable with this jimin."

"just give it a chance," jimin's voice soft and delicate, vowels so soft you'd almost miss them.

breath hitching, tension from jimin's fingers pressing against the flesh of your shoulders forcing your eyes closed. the guy looked delicate but he obviously knew how to be tough when need-be.

"I can only make the music so loud rita, keep panting like that and they'll think something else is going on in here."

the tension suddenly stopped, and you took in the chance to relax, meanwhile jimin leaned down to smile at you."I'm sorry. it always hurts the most the first time because you have so much pent up tension."

"but it'll get easier from here, I promise," he kisses you shoulder and moves back."just listen to my voice."

"all I want you to do is breathe.."

"in..."

"and out..."

"...so I put geranium in your bath because it helps with uplifting and balancing your moods and I guess it has a nice smell...and for the massage I'll be using different essential oils..."

you learned a lot from jimin in those moments of drowsiness as he explained the oils he used on your skin....the time that you felt drunk under his touch and the warmth of the bath along with the oils being rubbed onto your skin until silky.

rosemary can clear the mind and inhance focus,

while chamomile is calming and can help balance emotions,

and lavender has deep relaxing properties.

and he had so much knowledge about healing, who knew you'd meet someone so insightful.

"when we feel anxious or depressed it's not just our minds that are affected but our bodies also."

"over the counter drugs deal with symptoms of issues by either tackling or suppressing them but they don't go to the root of the problem. mental and physical health go hand in hand and while you might be able to stop the physical symptoms by taking medication... the root mental problem isn't being fixed."

negativity will affect you if you're not confident enough in your own strength, build yourself up so you can be bigger and tear it out from the root.

[+]
shush, I did my best to edit this at work.