SubBox

"what is up everybody, Frost here with another episode of Gmod hide and seek with the guys!".

Y/N hid behind a couch while Vanoss searched frantically, Miniladd appeared next to Y/N, terrified.

"Keep calm mini, he doesn't see us".

Miniladd
"Oh Vanoss, we see you!!".

Vanoss
"Where u at, where are you snow man and Mario?".

Vanoss then sees Miniladd's head through the couch, his characters​ head was large enough clip through the couch.

Vanoss
"Come out of the couch with your hands up!".

"Dammit Mini, he sees you dam head!".

Miniladd
"Evan, Evan...20 dollars pay pal if you let us live!".

Wildcat snickers as he watches Smi77y jumps on the chandelier, and cuts the rope. It fell down on Vanoss, killing him.

Miniladd
"Run!".

"Wildcat watch out!".

Daithe noobtubes(grenade shot) wildcat, killing him.

Wildcat
"God dammit!".

Daithe then kills Y/N, in which he slams his fist on the table.

"Dam you nogla!!".

Y/N took off his headphones, and packed up for the day. He used the footage and uploaded it on YouTube, tagging his friends on it also.

 He used the footage and uploaded it on YouTube, tagging his friends on it also

Y/N's Channel Logo, the snowflake symbol, going along with his name... Frost.

A pretty popular YouTuber, with over 7 million subscribers, he makes content with his buds. He may seem happy with his life...But... It's lonely being on the top, yes he has friends, but he lives alone, with  nl one to spend time with.

Until one day, a certain YouTuber finally added him to the sub box.

It was around 7:30 in the afternoon, I was playing Warframe until I received a notification on my phone. Someone added me on their Sub box.

Grabbing his phone, the YouTuber​ was Kizuna AI, a YouTuber that does similar content like Y/N.

Well... She's cute.

I decided to do the same for her, when I did, she subbed to me and even liked almost all my videos.

Y/N then received a message from his friend Adam or known as the Gaming giant, saying that Kizuna AI wants to talk with him.

Adam (Geo)
"He dude, my friend wants to talk to you".

"Who?".

Adam
"Kizuna AI"

"Your friends with Kizuna AI?".

Adam
"Yeah.... I'm not so post to be telling you this but.... She's kinda crushing on you".

"Really?".

Adam
"Ask her yourself Frosty".

Adam actually sended Y/N's number to Kizuna, in which his phone began ringing. Y/N face timed, showing a girl's face.

 Y/N face timed, showing a girl's face

Kizuna AI
"Hello Y/N!".

"Hi?".

Kizuna AI
"I just wanted to say that I love your content, I decided to add you to my sub box!".

"Thanks, I'm looking through yours, I actually like it".

Kizuna AI
"Really!?".

"You look adorable, especially the pink bow, it's cute".

Kizuna blushed, and began smiling red.

Kizuna AI
"Thanks, your not half bad yourself...♥".

"You know, if you want, we can collaborate together".

Kizuna AI
"I like that".

"Yeah, me and the guys would love to have you along".

Kizuna AI
"Oh...💔".

"Or...We can do something by ourselves?".

Kizuna AI
"YES!♥"

"Okay.....".

"Is this Friday okay?".

Kizuna AI
"Definitely, see you soon!".

Well....She's certainly perky.

Y/N went back to his gaming, while Kizuna layed on her bed, hugging her pillow tightly.

Kizuna
"I'm so excited, I'm gonna meet my snow cone".

She then kissed her pillow, and looks at her screen saver on her computer, it's Y/N with Vanoss, Miniladd, Daithe de Nogla, Wildcat, Moosnuckel, and Basicallyidowrk at Pax East.

Kizuna
"Night night Frost ♥".