(Y) (A) (N) (D) (E) (R) (E)

Y/N waited for his friends to get here, sadly they will not making it due to Craig and Brock getting a flat tire on a busy highway.

For now, Y/N just sat on his couch, talking to Brock about the whole situation.

Brock
"We won't be there till 12:00, sorry man".

"It's alright".

Brock
"Becareful, we don't trust that girl".

"Yeah yeah Brock".

The doorbell rang, and Y/N went towards the door. It was Kizuna AI, smiling. Opening the door, Y/N gave a side hug.

However, Kizuna leaped and gave a full hug,

Kizuna
"Hey Frost!".

"Hey Kizuna, you seem excited".

Kizuna
"Is it just us?".

"Yeah, my friends are stuck in traffic, so we'll be alone for the entire night".

Kizuna
"Perfect ♥".

Y/N guided Kizuna towards his office, his equipment is there ready for use.

"What shall we do?".

Kizuna
"How about a vlog, a video just about us".

"Sure".

Y/N then moved his mouse and turned on his camera, however, Kizuna grabbed Y/N's hand, and pulled it towards her waist.

"Kizuna?".

Kizuna
"I can't take this anymore...".

"????".

Kizuna
"Y/N, I.... Love you♥".

Kizuna looked at Y/N, her face beet red, she caressed​ his arm and grew closer to him.

"Kizuna, wait".

Kizuna
"Yes Frost?'.

"Listen, i think things are going a to fast. I barely know you, I just met you 3 days ago".

"Thing is, I need more time to get to know you, besides, I don't think of you like that".

Kizuna
"Oh...💔".

Kizuna frowned, and began to tear up. Y/N attempt to grab her some tissues, but she instantly grabbed scissors and pounced on Y/N.

"What the hell!?".

Kizuna held the scissors near Y/N's neck, she sat on his waist and smiled while crying.

Kizuna
"I loved you for so long, and you dare to break my heart!?".

Kizuna
"I know everything about you Y/N, your school, your friends, your family, even your fetishes!".

"Get off me, your crazy!".

Kizuna
"I'm crazy, crazy for my senpai !!!♥"

Knocking was heard from the door, it was Anthony (BigJigglyPanda) checking on Y/N.

Anthony
"Hey Y/N, are you ok?".

Kizuna
"Say one word, and I'll kill your fat friend".

Y/N stood silent, Anthony left, and Kizuna got closer to Y/N's face.

Kizuna
"I love you, you must love me".

"I barely know you, and you said your going to kill my friend, I'll never love you, you insane lunatic!".

Kizuna slashed Y/N in the cheek with the scissors, and licked the wound. She kissed his cheek and nibbled on the wound.

Kizuna
"No one is gonna hear you, it's just you and me, for the entire night ♥