Jake Muller and the BSAA

I walk into a small room where I see Jake Muller training. We were out in the middle of Edonia. "Jake Muller?" I called out to him.   He turns to me with unbelievable speed. "Who are you, and what the fuck are you doing here?" Jake said as he clenched his fists by his sides. "I'm (Y/N), a secret agent." I told him as I put my hands behind my back. A gentle gesture. Jake's glared at me. "That didn't answer my second question." His voice had a flat tone, almost like Wesker's. I smile at him, his eyes met mine. "I'm here for the blood." I told him softly. Jake sighed. "Again? Don't they have enough?" His voice was harsh and annoyed. He crosses his arms and glared at me. "Okay, make it snappy." He walks towards a seat and sat. I followed him with my case in hand. I sat down and smiled at him, He just gave me a hard glare. I looked down and opened the case. The building shook. "What the-" I was cut off by Jake grabbing me and pulling me down. I felt his hot breath on my face. Debris fell around us and Jake covered me. It all stopped for a moment ans Jake grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the building. He held me in his arms for a moment before releasing me. The building collapsed in front of us, I heard Jake sighed. I looked over at him and he looked back at me.  "So I'm guessing that the blood thing isn't happening?" I joked and Jake shook his head. "You think?" He answer harshly. I looked away and sighed. He was an ass. He was hard to get along with. "Well, I need you to come with me now." I say and walk away excepting him to follow. After a short sigh, I heard Jake's footsteps after mine. I walk towards the mountain edge looking over the place. "Over there, I can get us a boat from there." I told Jake, but when I looked over at him, He was staring at me. As I was about to open my mouth. Jake pushed me down and I heard a bullet fly pass us. Jake pulled me up and picked me up. I felt his muscular arms through my clothes. Jake looked determined as he dodged the bullets. Jake slid into a concert house, when he stood he held his shoulder. "That sniper bitch has good aim." Jake groaned. I look at him then I look at his shoulder. The bullet went through it. I pull out some herbs, mix them, put it on his shoulder and wrap the wound in bandages.
I pick up a handgun that was laying on the ground, and I check the clip, It was a full clip. Jake looked at the gun. "You sure you know how to use that" Jake asked as he smirked. I sigh at him and walk away. J'avo? No.. it couldn't be. I watched the shadows on the hall way wall. We wait until they leave and run down the hall. "I wonder if some large creature is gonna attack us." Jake joked and as I was about to respond, the wall blew out towards us. A huge B.O.W began to chase us. "See what you did." I say to Jake and hop over the fallen bodies and debris. The bodies were BSAA soldiers. Nothing we could do about it now. Running out into the open, we pause and BSAA soldiers, guns pointed at us, crowded us. Just then, the B.O.W launched half of them across the field. The remaining BSAA soldiers advanced onto the B.O.W. I grabbed Jake's hand and ran. Breathless, we finally stop. We were in a building, we heard people walking by. I heard someone commanding them around. Next thing we knew, BSAA soldiers pointed their guns at us. Someone came to the front, it was Chris Redfield. "Chris?" My voice was unsteady and Chris smiled. "(Y/N), Jake. Why are you out here?" Chris asked us as he commanded his men to put their weapons down. "I was sent to collect more of Jake Muller's blood." I told Chris. Jake sighed as he crossed his arms. "Some demands blew my house up and shot me." Jake said angrily. Chris looked at Jake then at one of his men. The soldier held a sniper rifle and he looked at Chris. He was the only one holding a rifle. Jake glared at the soldier and a couple soldiers lifted their weapons. Chris looked back at us. "Sorry about your shoulder (and your dad lol) Jake, as for your house we don't know who was behind that." Chris's voice sounded confident. I looked down at my phone and began to call for a helicopter.