Jake...

The helicopter landed and Sherry Burkin came out of the helicopter. "Hey Jake! Hey (Y/N)!" She greeted us with a smile and a wave. Jake raised an eyebrow at her and turned to you. "Who is she?" He asked in a whisper. You chuckled and looked at Sherry. "Jake that's Sherry Burkin, she's William Burkin's child." I whispered to Jake. Jake stated at Sherry and Sherry's smile faded. "Um, take the helicopter, I need to talk to captain Chris." Sherry said with a sad am old, like she was upset but hiding it. I nodded at her and she walked past me towards Chris. Me and Jake get onto the helicopter. Jake sits down with his arms crossed, Jake stared at me. I gave him a small smile and turn towards our pilot. He smiled at me and I nodded. We began to lift into the air and I stare at the ground as we lift away. "So that's it? When we get there, you get my blood and I lose my house?" Jake asked me and I sat down next to him. I looked at him. "Do you want something in return?" I asked him and Jake nodded. I sighed. "What do you want?" I asked him, looking at him in the eyes. "A fucking house, what else?" He said harshly, Jake glared at me as if I asked something stupid. I nodded and pulled out my phone. I call HQ. "Hello (Y/N), I assume you have Jake Muller's blood." They say and I sigh. "No...I don't but I have Jake Muller. His house was destroyed in a bombing and for his cooperation, he wants a house." I tell them. It goes quiet. I look at Jake and he stares back at me with a eyebrow raised. Whispering was the only thing that came through the phone before a sigh. "Okay, we'll get him a house for his blood. HQ out." They said quickly before the line went dead. I smile at Jake and nodded. "They agree to get you a house for your blood."  I told him and Jake cracked a small smile. A alarm blared in the helicopter and it spun out of control. The helicopter soon caught fire and Jake stood up, looking for an exit when one appeared. A snowy cliff side, it wasn't that far from the helicopter. Jake grabbed my hand and pulled me with him as he jumped. I looked at Jake, the smile that was on his face was cute and It was all short lived. The helicopter exploded behind us and it pushed us forward towards the cliff. Jake landed on the cliff and I hung off the edge. "Jake." I call out to him and Jake looks at me. Jake grabbed my hand with both of his and pulled me up, we tripped over and I landed on top of him. Jake looked at me and stared into my eyes. I got off of him, a slight blush rises on my cheeks. Jake stands and looks around, he was taking in the environment. It was cold, and it began to snow. Something caught Jake's eye and he started towards it. I got up and followed him. It was a snowmobile, Jake got on it and started it. He smiled and looked at me. "Well are you getting on or not?" Jake asked me, the snow was coming down hard and fast. I climb on the back and look at Jake. "Hold on tight." Jake said with a smirk. I wrapped my arms around Jake's waist and Jake revved the engine. The vehicle took off and I tighten my grip around Jake's waist, a blush climbed its way onto my cheeks, this was the closest I've been to a male. I lay my head on Jake's back and I feel Jake look to the side, most likely to glance at me. A rumbling sound was heard in the distance, I look up and see a avalanche heading towards us. "Jake! If you weren't driving fast before, you show speed it up!" I yell to him. Jake begins to turn his head. "Why do I ne-" Jake saw the avalanche heading towards us and revved the engine again. "Come on, Lets see what you can do" Jake mutter to the vehicle as we launched into the air. I put my face against Jake's warm back again and Jake continues to drive as fast as he can. Even with Jake driving as fast as he could, we weren't gonna make it. Jake eyed a small mine entry. " Come on" Jake said. The vehicle launched into the air, Jake stood and grabbed my hand, he jumped taking me with him. We roll against the icy cold terrain and I feel Jake tug my hand. "COME ON!" He yelled at me and pulled me, I soon ran beside him and we jumped into the mine entry. We hit hard ground, like rock solid, I slammed my head against the ground and pasted out on impact.