...hng.

I felt like I was being carried, I opened my eyes and found that Jake was carrying me on his back. Jake carried me through the mine, he didn't realize that I was awake. "J-Jake." I said his next to his ear. Jake turned his head and looked at me. "You're awake, good." Jake said but he continued to carry me, he continued. "You hit your head pretty hard, I thought you died." Jake spoke in a flat tone. My head was throbbing, and I place a hand to my head. Jake looks at me again, he nodded. "I thought your head would still hurt, I'll carry you for a while." Jake says with a smile. I nodded slowly and put my chin on Jake's head. Jake stepped over a body and I looked at it as he passed by it. Jake stopped and sat me down, he looked at me. I tried to stand and fell to the floor, my ankle hurt. Jake pulled up my pants leg and saw my swollen purplish colored ankle. "Your ankle is major hurt. I'll have to carry you no matter what." Jake said as he felt my ankle, as Jake touched my ankle, I winced in pain. Jake looked at me wincing and picked me up again, bridal style. I wrapped my arms around Jake's neck as I looked at him, He was blushing. Jake opened a door with his foot, he stopped immediately, BSAA soldiers stood ready to shoot. They weren't lowering their guns either. I buried my face into Jake's chest and Jake turned his back on them. A gun shot rang out and it hit Jake against his ear. Jake turned towards them again, put me down and put his hands up. I leaned against him and weakly put my hands up. The soldiers walk towards us and they notice me leaning against Jake. One grabs my arm and pulls me away from Jake. I fell to the ground and Jake went to grab me but was pushed away by a soldier. The soldier who held my arm looked at me then picked me up. Jake followed after us with a gun pointed at his back. We walked deeper into the mine. "Where are we going?" I ask the soldier carrying me. He glanced at me. "Don't worry about it." He muttered and looked away. I just fell silent and looked back at Jake. Jake gave me a smile before turning and taking the gun that was pointed at his back. Jake shoots almost every soldier. The soldier carrying me is shivering, Jake places the gun to his head. "Put (Y/N) down." Jake hissed the order and the soldier obeyed. He put me down and I leaned on to the wall. Jake shot the soldier. Jake turned to me, handed me the gun then picked me up. I looked at Jake and he smiled at me. "What?" He asked me, his smiling fateing. I shake my head and look away. "Its nothing." I say and Jake stops walking. I look at Jake and he drops me. Jake looks down at me and I don't look up at him. Jake begins to walk away and I don't stop him, not like I could stop him. I sit there and listen to Jake's departing footsteps. Soon, there was no sound except for my own breathing. I try to stand and I fall to the floor. I groan and pull myself up again, putting less weight on my hurt leg. I lean against the wall and began to limp away. I trip and hit the ground again. I sit against the wall. I sit there, I can't walk without someone. "Did you think I was gonna leave you?" Jake said as he put his hand on my cheek. I look at Jake and he smiles then picks me up. Jake ran, he was running towards the exit. He ran outside and snow was falling quickly. Jake sighed in relief and I smile. Jake walked towards a near by snowmobile and puts me on the back of it. Jake hops on it and turns it on. "Hold on sweetcheeks." Jake called at me, I barely had time to grab onto his waist before he took off. I tighten my arms around his waist and bury my into Jake's back. We stopped and I pulled back from Jake. Jake looked at me and stared at me. I met his eyes and he smiled. He came closer to me and kissed me. His hands drew me closer to him and my arms wrapped around his neck. Jake pulled away and looked at me. "What's it about you that I like?" Jake asked me and I shrugged. Jake kissed my forehead and let me go, he stood and picked me up. Jake walked for a while before he slid down into a covered off cave with only one side open to the harsh weather. I hit my head again, Jake shook me and I passed out.